Elections

moreluck

golden ticket member
REALLY? According to the graph, show me a republican president where thats the case.

Thanks.

PEACE

TOS
UPS stock has gone from $26 to $80 (?) since 2000. I think we had some republican in there during those years.
UPS stock is basically all I care about...............except when Apple goes up $50.00 !! Like right now.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

My life is WAY BETTER. I own three homes now, I make more money today than i did 4 years ago, My pension is solid, my daughter just earned a full ride to UCLA, I have bought three motorcycles in the last 4 years, 3 new cars, various luxury items including a 70 inch 3d smart tv and a new dog flown here from pennsylvania.

I would say my life is better today than when BUSH tried to destroy it.

Your video is lame. We came out of the largest recession in HISTORY next to the great depression, of course unemployment is going to be rough, of course college grads would find it tougher, what did you expect for them when bush exported over 11 million jobs overseas? What did you expect when the republicans IMPORT skilled technological workers from other countries to take jobs from americans? You keep forgetting how you got to this place. The future is bright, and would be brighter without the republicans standing in the way. You should take note of John Boehners statement and caution that he is NOT SURE they will keep the house.

With a 10% approval rating, the GOP will lose the house and "WE" can finally shove the GOP aside and move this country forward.

PeAce.

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
llegal Aliens, Felons, and The Dead: All Democrats Now!
lillpop.png
With the presidential election a little more than six months away, Democrat strategists are reportedly set to unleash a massive “get out the vote” campaign in order to tip the scales to the extreme left.
Whackos at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) are supposedly convinced that Barack Obama can be reelected and both the House and the Senate won by simply focusing on three important voting blocs known to be treasure coves for liberals.
The three voting groups that Democrats are counting to carry the day:
• Illegal aliens
• Convicted felons, and
• The Dead
It is technically unlawful for votes to be cast by, or on behalf of, any person in any of these categories.
However, Democrat lawyers claim that laws that prohibit voting by illegal aliens, felons, and the dead are discriminatory and unconstitutional.

menotyou

bella amicizia
My life is WAY BETTER. I own three homes now, I make more money today than i did 4 years ago, My pension is solid, my daughter just earned a full ride to UCLA, I have bought three motorcycles in the last 4 years, 3 new cars, various luxury items including a 70 inch 3d smart tv and a new dog flown here from pennsylvania.

I would say my life is better today than when BUSH tried to destroy it.

Your video is lame. We came out of the largest recession in HISTORY next to the great depression, of course unemployment is going to be rough, of course college grads would find it tougher, what did you expect for them when bush exported over 11 million jobs overseas? What did you expect when the republicans IMPORT skilled technological workers from other countries to take jobs from americans? You keep forgetting how you got to this place. The future is bright, and would be brighter without the republicans standing in the way. You should take note of John Boehners statement and caution that he is NOT SURE they will keep the house.

With a 10% approval rating, the GOP will lose the house and "WE" can finally shove the GOP aside and move this country forward.

PeAce.

TOS
You couldn't give a dog who needs a home one?
You had to get one from over here? Flown in the baggage area, I'm sure. Great job, TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You couldn't give a dog who needs a home one?
You had to get one from over here? Flown in the baggage area, I'm sure. Great job, TOS.

Custom dogs are expensive. Hybrid Dogs are awesome! The amish know how to breed awesome F3 dogs. Glad to pay the money and airfare! Either roll with the best or adopt a mutt, either way, still mans best friend!

Peace

TOS

menotyou

bella amicizia
Custom dogs are expensive. Hybrid Dogs are awesome! The amish know how to breed awesome F3 dogs. Glad to pay the money and airfare! Either roll with the best or adopt a mutt, either way, still mans best friend!

Peace

TOS
You claim to roll with the best, yet buy a dog that didn't need to be bred by a family that (most likely) beats and starves its transportation, i.e. horse. You really have no conscience. I now know why you are hated. I have joined that club with that last post. BTW, I really don't care what you think, but if you must waste space with a post, please make it coherent.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Peace

TOS

I am one of the few here who agree with most of what you post here but this has got to be one of the most self-serving posts I have ever read and I should know as I have posted a few of these myself.

You are no better than Madonna or Angelina Jolie or any of the celebrities who feel they have to adopt a child from a foreign country when there are plenty of children here who would jump at the chance at being adopted. Your local shelter has many animals just waiting to become part of your family. The fact that you chose to avoid your local shelter and had your dog custom bred and flown in speaks volumes about you as a person.

bbsam

Staff member
We went to our local shelter with the cub scouts last year and I had been considering adopting a pet there. That quickly changed. Those dogs were downright mean. There's a reason previous owners brought them in.

menotyou

bella amicizia
We went to our local shelter with the cub scouts last year and I had been considering adopting a pet there. That quickly changed. Those dogs were downright mean. There's a reason those owners shouldn't be allowed to own another dog. Look how they treated these.
I fixed it for ya!

Don't blame the dog for how it's owners failed to train and respect that poor animal. If you were locked up in a cage half your life and had no sense of security, were beat and abused and starved by humans, how would you act?