Elections

UPS Lifer

The Loons or 2% ers will look at the chart of changes above and some how discount all of that as meaningless. This is why they are loons! It is kind of like being an alcoholic - everyone around you sees the abusive destruction you are going through except you. You have a reason or excuse for everything. Those 2% are gone. They are walking around in a fog. You can't change them or make them see the light. Until it affects them personally, they won't ever get it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
15mlgsn.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I wonder how the wicked witch of the west Nancy views this

How about a perspective from a catholic?

I found the ad ridiculous for todays america. In an era of homelessness and single parent households, the last thing this country needs is to support the birthing of MORE children into poverty. I find that white americans complain about minorities having children in record numbers into single parent homes, but will NOT support the very thing that would CURB this practice.

Rush Limbaugh just yesterday was sounding the alarm about children being born to minorities in higher numbers than white children, and that in a matter of time the " white american" majority would be threatened.

It is a fact, that in less than 20 years, many states populations will be a majority race other than white, and in 100 years, whites will be the minority nationwide.

Birth control would prevent this from happening, so you better rethink your positions on birth control if you dont want to become a MINORITY.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via The Weekly Standard: (taken off WZ)
The campaign announced that the president “[would] headline a reception for 700 at the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center. General admission tickets started at $500 apiece, though a selected number of Gen44 and Grassroots tickets were available for $250.”

The campaign now says, according to the pooler, that only 550 people showed up.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Men would club women down at the stream and drag them home to the cave...................Oh, I thought we were dragging up the past and incrediblly stupid things that "used to be" .............