Elections

UPS Lifer

I didn't see a black man, I saw a human being. Maybe the problem is your's!

You can't be serious! That sounds like something TOS would say! That picture is about as racist and offensive as I have ever seen. It would be real interesting to see what the origin is. We will probably never know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
BBsam, what are you trying to do?

What color were the slaves back whenever? You weren't there and I wasn't there and wkmac wasn't there either.....but history tells us. Do you want people to tiptoe? That's not going to happen with me....wkmac can speak for himself.

Should the slaves in the field be pictured as purple, orange, green?

The people who bring up race all the time.....are racist themselves..

moreluck

golden ticket member
modus.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
BBsam, what are you trying to do?What color were the slaves back whenever? You weren't there and I wasn't there and wkmac wasn't there either.....but history tells us. Do you want people to tiptoe? That's not going to happen with me....wkmac can speak for himself.Should the slaves in the field be pictured as purple, orange, green?The people who bring up race all the time.....are racist themselves..
and if we google "white slavery in America"...

moreluck

golden ticket member
The point of the second photo was that those who voted for Obama, whether black, white, pink, yellow or green, would become slaves to the system. The use of the picture of a black added racism to the conversation.

And you were appointed to explain this picture to me ???

We all take from a picture different things . What you just explained is way too simple from what I took from the picture.

So do your art appreciation and express your own stuff and don't go around telling anyone "the point" of something. Not everyone is as tunnel visioned & black & white as you.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Here's one example of how they pick out certain things and don't put the rest, which includes the truth. See, you can't believe that crap!!

In the ad, Mr. Obama attacks Mr. Romney for job losses in the manufacturing sector while he was governor. He also claims that Massachusetts “fell to 47th in job creation. Fourth from the bottom.”

In his ad, Mr. Obama fails to mention that when Mr. Romney became governor, Massachusetts was dead last in job creation nationwide. But, yes, it did hit 47th on its way to ranking 30th in the nation by the time Mr. Romney left office — a considerable improvement.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-than-the-economy-is-obam/?page=all#pagebreak

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Here's one example of how they pick out certain things and don't put the rest, which includes the truth. See, you can't believe that crap!!

In the ad, Mr. Obama attacks Mr. Romney for job losses in the manufacturing sector while he was governor. He also claims that Massachusetts “fell to 47th in job creation. Fourth from the bottom.”

In his ad, Mr. Obama fails to mention that when Mr. Romney became governor, Massachusetts was dead last in job creation nationwide. But, yes, it did hit 47th on its way to ranking 30th in the nation by the time Mr. Romney left office — a considerable improvement.

HURT: The only thing worse than the economy is Obama talking about it - Washington Times

Sounds like the ad was produced by the folks over at Weasel Zippers.

moreluck

golden ticket member
All political ads are made with snippets of the whole statement......it's a dirty game.

W.Z. is a brokership of news stories that slant MY WAY. You can find your own site where they collect news stories that slant your way.. I've posted 20 stories lately from WZ but they were originals of other news places, and you never knew the difference.

Even UPS pays some company to collect all news stories that mention UPS in them.....thus a collected group of stories from all sources that are about UPS. No difference to me.

If you hate WZ so much, you should probably NEVER read anything I post in Current events.....try it!!