Elections

bbsam

Staff member
31 allegedly. Good God people! Do something worthwhile and help to articulate a sensible conservative message to the voters.

texan

__UFNcharliebrownvotecartoon.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I mailed in my Absentee Ballot today, one less thing I have to worry about. Its time for a change, I am not better off than I was four years ago.

M

MenInBrown

Could you kindly show us where this claim is true.. and please dont site a talking head on fox news, Rush Limbaugh or Sean hannity.

Show us something tangible that demonstrates this case.

Peace

TOS

By 2002, interrogators had heard uncorroborated claims about an al-Qaeda courier with the nom de guerre Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti (sometimes referred to as Sheikh Abu Ahmed from Kuwait).[SUP][16][/SUP] In 2003, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged operational chief of al-Qaeda, claimed that he was acquainted with al-Kuwaiti but that he was not active in al-Qaeda.[SUP][18][/SUP]
In 2004, a prisoner named Hassan Ghul claimed that al-Kuwaiti was close to bin Laden as well as Khalid Sheik Mohammed and Mohammed's successor Abu Faraj al-Libi. Ghul further revealed that al-Kuwaiti had not been seen in some time, which led U.S. officials to suspect he was traveling with bin Laden. When confronted with Ghul's account, Khalid Sheik Mohammed maintained his original story.[SUP][18][/SUP] Abu Faraj al-Libi was captured in 2005 and transferred to Guantánamo in September 2006.[SUP][19][/SUP] He told CIA interrogators that bin Laden's courier was a man named Maulawi Abd al-Khaliq Jan and denied knowing al-Kuwaiti. Because both Mohammed and al-Libi had minimized al-Kuwaiti's importance, officials speculated that he was part of bin Laden's inner circle.[SUP][18][/SUP]
In 2007, officials learned al-Kuwaiti's real name,[SUP][20][/SUP] though they will not disclose the name nor how they learned it.[SUP][18][/SUP] Since the name Maulawi Abd al-Khaliq Jan appears in the JTF-GTMO detainee assessment for Abu Faraj al-Libi released by WikiLeaks on April 24, 2011

wikipedia...geez please get out of your box. Maybe you should watch fox more often to get some facts.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
By 2002, interrogators had heard uncorroborated claims about an al-Qaeda courier with the nom de guerre Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti (sometimes referred to as Sheikh Abu Ahmed from Kuwait).[SUP][16][/SUP] In 2003, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged operational chief of al-Qaeda, claimed that he was acquainted with al-Kuwaiti but that he was not active in al-Qaeda.[SUP][18][/SUP]
In 2004, a prisoner named Hassan Ghul claimed that al-Kuwaiti was close to bin Laden as well as Khalid Sheik Mohammed and Mohammed's successor Abu Faraj al-Libi. Ghul further revealed that al-Kuwaiti had not been seen in some time, which led U.S. officials to suspect he was traveling with bin Laden. When confronted with Ghul's account, Khalid Sheik Mohammed maintained his original story.[SUP][18][/SUP] Abu Faraj al-Libi was captured in 2005 and transferred to Guantánamo in September 2006.[SUP][19][/SUP] He told CIA interrogators that bin Laden's courier was a man named Maulawi Abd al-Khaliq Jan and denied knowing al-Kuwaiti. Because both Mohammed and al-Libi had minimized al-Kuwaiti's importance, officials speculated that he was part of bin Laden's inner circle.[SUP][18][/SUP]
In 2007, officials learned al-Kuwaiti's real name,[SUP][20][/SUP] though they will not disclose the name nor how they learned it.[SUP][18][/SUP] Since the name Maulawi Abd al-Khaliq Jan appears in the JTF-GTMO detainee assessment for Abu Faraj al-Libi released by WikiLeaks on April 24, 2011

wikipedia...geez please get out of your box. Maybe you should watch fox more often to get some facts.

CIA on the ground in pakistan, found Usama. The info obtained from the guy in gitmo was "hearsay" at best, and there is NO PROOF that he was waterboarded, which is what you were asked to prove. I know this is a common Mis statement from Hannity, Rush and FOX, but where is the proof that this happened.

Maybe you missed this part of your WIKI story. " they will not disclose the name nor how they learned it.[SUP][""

[/SUP]You have to credit CIA operatives on the ground for staking out abadabad, and identifying a fortified home and then advising the white house that they "suspected" it was housing a high profile subject.

Better try a little harder bro.

Peace

TOS

M

MenInBrown

CIA on the ground in pakistan, found Usama. The info obtained from the guy in gitmo was "hearsay" at best, and there is NO PROOF that he was waterboarded, which is what you were asked to prove. I know this is a common Mis statement from Hannity, Rush and FOX, but where is the proof that this happened.

Maybe you missed this part of your WIKI story. " they will not disclose the name nor how they learned it.[SUP][""

[/SUP]You have to credit CIA operatives on the ground for staking out abadabad, and identifying a fortified home and then advising the white house that they "suspected" it was housing a high profile subject.

Peace

TOS

Maybe you missed in the quote what year they got the name...your boy was not president was he bro?

M

MenInBrown

Peace

TOS

They found the house because they followed the courier...really, BRO...you didnt know that?

Buddybrown

They're just frightened because they blew Benghazi and lied about it and in doing so wiped out Hillary's 2016 chances as well as Bro Obama's re-election chances at the same time!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Hey dems are gulible, I cant help that. Im not. I got yelled at tonight, but you are a union member....yeah but they dont control the fact that I think//////////////////

moreluck

golden ticket member
THINK?

HAHAHAHAHAHa, you mean, listen, absorb, repeat.

Thats not thinking.

Peace

TOS
You don't know tooner.....even though as super-steward , you say you know everybody across the country.

We already know you think that GOP has no "thinking" people. Unless someone agrees with you, they are stupid and they can't think for themselves.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You don't know tooner.....even though as super-steward , you say you know everybody across the country.

We already know you think that GOP has no "thinking" people. Unless someone agrees with you, they are stupid and they can't think for themselves.

its not hard to decipher between repeating the days Talking points of the right wing or fox spews, and an actual thought expressed by a person.

YOU: case and point.

Peace

TOS

Buddybrown

They're just frightened because they blew Benghazi and lied about it and in doing so wiped out Hillary's 2016 chances as well as Bro Obama's re-election chances at the same time!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! TOS
Getting an Ambassador killed because of lax security and then lying about it is no laughing matter. Let me be clear ( I love when Obama says this) this is not satire!!----Spoken in Obamanese so you get it!

bbsam

Staff member
Getting an Ambassador killed because of lax security and then lying about it is no laughing matter. Let me be clear ( I love when Obama says this) this is not satire!!----Spoken in Obamanese so you get it!
Is that the same ambassador the Mitt Romney denegrated when he lashed out at the embassy for putting out an "apology"? You know, since the embassy and therefore the ambassador are "the administration"?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Dude, step away from the tv, turn off FOX SPEWS, youre sounding like a robot.

peace

TOS