Embassy Attacks

moreluck

golden ticket member
2dt547o.jpg

island1fox

If evil is greatness, then you are 100% correct = corporations are the backbone of greatness.
And "earning a living wage" is a compulsory ideal in America, depending upon where you live, there are not many alternatives = so working for a large corporation is largely slavery.

smh,

Obvious you did not get the point ---you are a slave only in your mind --what you choose ---You have the "freedom" --to room-mate with Snowden ----Why choose Slavery ??

Some people cannot simply be thankful for what they have .

Choosing to live and work as a "slave" --?????

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If evil is greatness, then you are 100% correct = corporations are the backbone of greatness.
And "earning a living wage" is a compulsory ideal in America, depending upon where you live, there are not many alternatives = so working for a large corporation is largely slavery.[/QUOT

smh,

Obvious you did not get the point ---you are a slave only in your mind --what you choose ---You have the "freedom" --to room-mate with Snowden ----Why choose Slavery ??

Some people cannot simply be thankful for what they have .

Choosing to live and work as a "slave" --?????
What are you talking about "room-mate with Snowden"? You're speaking like a mouth-piece for someone else, unless I missed something.
All -- I -- am-- saying ;/ is that wage slavery is indeed quasi-slavery, which is why I said "largely slavery" or "slavery" as you put it and there are often no other options to survive.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

moreluck

golden ticket member
The scandal is phoney, the crime is real. The crime was attacking our 'Consulate'.

Would you prefer that we arrest people willy-nilly, and then gather the supporting evidence afterwards?

We know who some of the people are....they walk around drinking pina coladas as free as birds!!

Khatallah is the man who has been suspected for months, who has been allowed to roam free, talking with reporters and drinking daiquiris.

wkmac

A report from CNN’s Jake Tapper has reintroduced “Benghazi-Gate” to the US media spotlight. The report claims that “dozens” of CIA operatives were on the ground in Benghazi on the night of the attack, and the CIA is going to great lengths to suppress details of them and their whereabouts being released. The report alleges that the CIA is engaged in “unprecedented” attempts to stifle employee leaks, and “intimidation” to keep the secrets of Benghazi hidden, allegedly going as far as changing the names of CIA operatives and “dispersing” them around the country.
One suspects this has a single and defined purpose – to hide the CIA’s culpability in supplying arms to known extremists in Libya and Syria. Moreover, the CNN report alludes to the CIA supplying “surface-to-air missiles” from Benghazi to rebels in Syria, but this may only be the tip of the iceberg. The report goes on to state: (my emphasis)
Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret. CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency’s Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.
Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency’s missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency’s workings. The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress. It is being described as pure intimidation, with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.
Speculation on Capitol Hill has included the possibility the U.S. agencies operating in Benghazi were secretly helping to move surface-to-air missiles out of Libya, through Turkey, and into the hands of Syrian rebels.

CIA Gun Running, Qatar-Libya-Syria

island1fox

NAH...... your kidding?

Of course we were gun running out of libya into syria. Its the same old game that has been played since reagan started it in the 80's.

I like how you all act like this is something new.

Peace

TOS

TOS,
Something new ?? Like Hope and CHANGE !!!

Shame on you. Obama does no wrong (look in your book --some page has those talking points)

President HOPEY AND CHANGEY !! --would never do what those evil Presidents did before him ---lobbyist, spying, gun running, lying, scandals galore, crony capitalism, multi million dollar vacations, partisanship , power and party first etc,etc--do good for America --not even second place !!!

Obama is not even the first Black President ---The reason we will never see the Birth Certificate --not because he was not born in the U.S. --but he was born in a Hospital that only saw a White Mommy --White Grandpa And White Granny --and no Black Father -----that official Birth record has him born LEGALLY white:happy-very:

wkmac

NAH...... your kidding?

Of course we were gun running out of libya into syria. Its the same old game that has been played since reagan started it in the 80's.

I like how you all act like this is something new.

Peace

TOS

I know spending so much time in the que leaves you well out of the loop but try better to keep up any way! Not all here are locked into your controlled opposition and political narratives. In fact I see you fully in the "you all" category to begin with so there you go!