Embassy Attacks

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Whose fault is that?

We are the greatest nation on earth. After 911, it didn't take long to figure out what was going on, who was at fault and eventually track down all the perpetrators and kill their leader.

When stonewalling is involved it usually is because the stonewaller does not want you to know what happened, who was at fault, etc. - There is no other reason this tread still has legs.
First, that's an entirely different situation.
Second, It didn't take long? The 9/11 commission didn't issue a final report until 2004. What did they find out.... that 9/11 was in large part a result of blowback because of our CIA and military involvement in the middle east. Good to see we learned our lesson.......

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
benghazi-hillary-2016.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Could it be that they aren't on the list because we already know who they are, where they are, and are simply waiting foe the right time to take them out?
"take them out"........that sounds like assassination talk........is that how you roll ??

trickpony1

Could it be that they aren't on the list because we already know who they are, where they are, and are simply waiting foe the right time to take them out?

OMG! I can't believe I actually agree with something bbsam said.

It's my understanding that it took 20 years but Israel hunted down and "took out" the perps of the Munich murders.

bbsam

Staff member
OMG! I can't believe I actually agree with something bbsam said.

It's my understanding that it took 20 years but Israel hunted down and "took out" the perps of the Munich murders.
Then can you also agree that it would be silly to offer a reward for information we already have?

bbsam

Staff member
Careful. Agreeing with me twice in a day could be a sign of the "End Times". Maybe you should wait until 12:01 am of 10/26/3013 to agree with me again.:happy-very:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Months After Benghazi Survivors Spoke, Fox News Claims They've Been Silenced | Blog | Media Matters for America

Fox's ongoing cover-up allegation is built around Sen. Lindsey Graham's (R-S.C.) claim that he recently met with Benghazi survivors who said they're being "told to be quiet" about the affair. He's urging they be subpoenaed and forced to testify in public.

In hyping the story though, Fox ignores the fact the survivors have already spoken to investigators, and that there are reasons to keep people with sensitive positions in the intelligence community from speaking publicly that don't involve government conspiracies. That, and the fact they're witnesses in an ongoing FBI investigation.

They're leaving out the fact that the survivors have already spoken. They have already told their stories of the terror attack. And they have done it on the record. In fact, they've done it twice. Within days of the attack, survivors were interviewed by FBI investigators who are currently conducting an on-going criminal investigation into the assault. Transcripts of those interviews have reportedly been made available to the Senate Intelligence Committee (with some redactions). Later, survivors spoke to investigators working for an independent review conducted on behalf of the State Department.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Months After Benghazi Survivors Spoke, Fox News Claims They've Been Silenced | Blog | Media Matters for America

Fox's ongoing cover-up allegation is built around Sen. Lindsey Graham's (R-S.C.) claim that he recently met with Benghazi survivors who said they're being "told to be quiet" about the affair. He's urging they be subpoenaed and forced to testify in public.

In hyping the story though, Fox ignores the fact the survivors have already spoken to investigators, and that there are reasons to keep people with sensitive positions in the intelligence community from speaking publicly that don't involve government conspiracies. That, and the fact they're witnesses in an ongoing FBI investigation.

They're leaving out the fact that the survivors have already spoken. They have already told their stories of the terror attack. And they have done it on the record. In fact, they've done it twice. Within days of the attack, survivors were interviewed by FBI investigators who are currently conducting an on-going criminal investigation into the assault. Transcripts of those interviews have reportedly been made available to the Senate Intelligence Committee (with some redactions). Later, survivors spoke to investigators working for an independent review conducted on behalf of the State Department.
You don't watch Scandal, do you ?