Embassy Attacks

moreluck

golden ticket member
eze4b5.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just when I thought moreluck couldn't possibly be more tasteless.
Those 4 guys won't be with their families on Christmas.........yes, I think that's tasteless.....thanks Hillary!
Obama is the most tasteless person I know!!! Selfies at a memorial service(Mandela's)? Puhleeze! He's a goofus !!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
If you want to believe anonymous sources on Fox, or Darrell Issa or Mike Rogers, that is your prerogative, but it doesn't make it true. None of those have good track records.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you don't want to believe facts that is also your prerogative. And I could have posted links from other sources but apparently it won't matter what the source is if it disagrees with your world view.

roadrunner2012

Troll
If you want to believe only N.Y. T. and not a variety of sources......
A variety? That's what you call Fox, Issa and Rogers?

Your outrage over anything that has happened during President Obama's tenure, and your complacency during Bush's is proof of you being 'fair & balanced':funny:

roadrunner2012

Troll
Latest news, a prisoner released from Gitmo was involved in the attack.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...or-groups-were-involved-in-benghazi-raid?lite

The State Department on Friday designated two Libyan groups, including one led by a militant once held at Guantanamo Bay, as terrorist organizations and said they were involved in the deadly attack on U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.

The groups are Ansar al-Sharia in Benghazi and Ansar al-Sharia in Darnah. Their leaders, Ahmed Abu Khattalah and Sufian bin Qumu, were designated as global terrorists by the State Department.

Bin Qumu was captured in Pakistan and held at Guantanamo for five years before being released to Libyan authorities in 2007.

What idiot released him? Who was President in 2007? And why was he released to a known terrorist, Muammar Gaddafi?

island1fox

A variety? That's what you call Fox, Issa and Rogers?

Your outrage over anything that has happened during President Obama's tenure, and your complacency during Bush's is proof of you being 'fair & balanced':funny:

rr,

Take off the Blinders. Diane Fienstein and a Democrat controlled Senate --Report shows what ??