Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
684533_ortjeo4v8x19tjf.jpeg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Just saw a commercial for jabbing the youth. Went like this:
"100,000 children have been affected by china/fauci flu (sorry - damn auto correct 😁). The vaccine has been approved for young people. Please vaccinate your 5-12 year old kids. IT'S FREE!"
I mean can we not see how this is being forced on people.
Anyone that gets their kids vaccinated is NUTS!

Dumbo

Democrats have always been the party of slave labor. In this country they act all woke for marketing but Coke gets their sugar from slave labor. Nike gets their shoes made by slave labor. Apple gets their chips through slave labor. They send crack pipes to black communities for "racial equity". They keep poor communities poor by never investing in their infrastructure but keeping them on food stamps and welfare their whole lives. They act like owners of the black community and tell them they aren't really black if they don't vote for left politicians. They create a victim/savior relationship with them by causing problems, and then telling black people how they should all feel and respond to them. It's gross. It's never changed, and unfortunately it has worked in a lot of ways. I do think many are starting to wake up though.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Democrats have always been the party of slave labor. In this country they act all woke for marketing but Coke gets their sugar from slave labor. Nike gets their shoes made by slave labor. Apple gets their chips through slave labor. They send crack pipes to black communities for "racial equity". They keep poor communities poor by never investing in their infrastructure but keeping them on food stamps and welfare their whole lives. They act like owners of the black community and tell them they aren't really black if they don't vote for left politicians. They create a victim/savior relationship with them by causing problems, and then telling black people how they should all feel and respond to them. It's gross. It's never changed, and unfortunately it has worked in a lot of ways. I do think many are starting to wake up though.
LBJ was right

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Maskless Super Bowl Marks Our Return to Normalcy

So that was it, wasn’t it?

The Super Bowl was our unofficial return to normality for the United States. A relatively normal game, with a halftime show geared toward people in their 40s. But the “normal” part was the crowd. It was the general atmosphere. The Chinese Olympics that nobody is watching feature athletes getting served by people in hazmat suits. Meanwhile, SoFi stadium gathered over 70,000 fans for the big game, and the cameras panning the vast crowd showed the spectators to be almost entirely maskless.

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220214-183631.png

I'll bet a lot of people are starting to feel duped. Not me though. So far I'm surviving the winter of severe illness and death pure as the driven snow.