Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Hopefully this is related. There has been a lot of "ads" telling people to get jabbed. Things like, "it's free in NC", "people that are hospitalized for covid are the unvaxinated", "get your vaccination and get boosted", and other "facts".
I thought I recently read that most of the people in the hospital for covid are actually vaccinated?

Hopefully this is related. There has been a lot of "ads" telling people to get jabbed. Things like, "it's free in NC", "people that are hospitalized for covid are the unvaxinated", "get your vaccination and get boosted", and other "facts".
I thought I recently read that most of the people in the hospital for covid are actually vaccinated?
"“Breakthrough” COVID-19 Hospitalizations Among Fully Vaccinated Patients Occur Most Often among Older Adults and Involve People with Chronic Health Conditions – KFF" “Breakthrough” COVID-19 Hospitalizations Among Fully Vaccinated Patients Occur Most Often among Older Adults and Involve People with Chronic Health Conditions

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't do malt liquor
EC7166E6-C6D3-4310-9F05-9FD1415655DE.gif