Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Putin Receives Nobel Prize In Medicine For Ending COVID Pandemic

SWITZERLAND—After serious deliberations deep inside the super-secret Nobel Prize Compound in Switzerland or wherever, the Nobel committee of medicine deciders have awarded the coveted Nobel Prize in Medicine to Russia’s President Vladimir Putin for singlehandedly ending the COVID pandemic practically overnight.

News of the swift and nearly-miraculous end to a years-long pandemic came at a serendipitous moment for members of a certain American political party.

“While Putin should receive credit for ending this pandemic, President Biden also deserves praise for ending the pandemic and fulfilling yet another campaign promise like all of the other campaign promises he totally keeps fulfilling,” said Jen Psaki to a journalist and future coworker at MSNBC, “Yes, Putin’s magical ability to end this pandemic bodes well for any democrat running for reelection this November, but that’s just a happy, happy coincidence.”

Babybee...
Gender sucky is a devil. She is, well, oh screw it. Never mind.
Anyway, there sure is a cricket festival from the left here and for good reason. The Biden presidency is /has been beyond awful. Sure there is continued support for this clown because the Democrat party loyalty is BLINDING to what's real.
I will NEVER AGAIN vote for another demoncrat EVER!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
No I wanted to all go away
I want my life to return back to normal
This will never happen, imo, but I hope it does.
I've said it over and over again, people will be wearing masks from now on. These same people will portray themselves as being SO MUCH MORE "caring" and "informed" and "intelligent" than those who don't don the facepad. They are the same ones that are wearing facepads now while they drive, ALONE, down the road. They are the same ones that give me a death look when they see me because I wear a, "Let's go brandon", shirt literally every day. They are also the ones on the blue line at the voting poles EVERYEVERYEVERY time.

This will never happen, imo, but I hope it does.
I've said it over and over again, people will be wearing masks from now on. These same people will portray themselves as being SO MUCH MORE "caring" and "informed" and "intelligent" than those who don't don the facepad. They are the same ones that are wearing facepads now while they drive, ALONE, down the road. They are the same ones that give me a death look when they see me because I wear a, "Let's go brandon", shirt literally every day. They are also the ones on the blue line at the voting poles EVERYEVERYEVERY time.
You keep wearing that shirt

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1646397570435.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In layman's terms;

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
In layman's terms;

Hush, we're supposed to be getting programmed to believe that the one guy who is fighting against the NWO is guilty of all the things the NWO members have already been doing for decades.