Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The screenshot of the invitation from the first lady says, ā€œFully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask on the White House grounds. Guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times, including abstaining from eating or drinking, and maintain at least 6 feet distance from others while on the White House grounds.ā€

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.
The screenshot of the invitation from the first lady says, ā€œFully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask on the White House grounds. Guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times, including abstaining from eating or drinking, and maintain at least 6 feet distance from others while on the White House grounds.ā€
Idiots

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Stupid but not nearly as much as he is.
Notice the cricket sounds from the left here? Hopefully Biden will make some liberals wake TF up.

BigGuy2732

There is no waking up. These people are NPCā€™s who are controlled and told what to think. In 2015 we were changing minds. Like we were the new hippies and our memes on Twitter was rock and roll. I remember seeing people wake up by the hundreds. So they banned us from the internet.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I guess they both cause myocarditis.
fq3kxjbjc7l41.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nothing to see here.