Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Babagounj

Strength through joy

(Natural News) Now that most of Australia has received all required doses of Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “vaccine” as mandated by the government, the country’s hospital system is overflowing with patients suffering from a variety of health problems.

One expert revealed that there has been a 40 percent rise in “Code 1s,” as well as lots of “unexplained” heart attacks, chest pains, and respiratory ailments. The situation sounds truly dire, but nobody seems to want to identify the elephant in the room, which is the injection.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

(Natural News) Now that most of Australia has received all required doses of Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “vaccine” as mandated by the government, the country’s hospital system is overflowing with patients suffering from a variety of health problems.

One expert revealed that there has been a 40 percent rise in “Code 1s,” as well as lots of “unexplained” heart attacks, chest pains, and respiratory ailments. The situation sounds truly dire, but nobody seems to want to identify the elephant in the room, which is the injection.

"one expert"? Hardly a good argument when someone quotes "one expert".

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Galileo was one expert. But data from all over supports this trend. People who got the murder juice are dropping at a much higher rate.
Believe me when I say I agree. My problem is that those who don't agree will weaponize the, "one expert" and suggest that the premise stated is, "conspiracy theory". This is why the right has to work 3X as hard as the left to be even CONSIDERED TO BE credible.
I'm more than happy to play devil's advocate in order point out the rights shortcomings just for the reason stated above.
We are better thinkers than the left so why give them fuel? They are opportunistic scum and any ammo the right gives them is a stupid and ignorant move. We should ALWAYS stand taller.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Believe me when I say I agree. My problem is that those who don't agree will weaponize the, "one expert" and suggest that the premise stated is, "conspiracy theory". This is why the right has to work 3X as hard as the left to be even CONSIDERED TO BE credible.
I'm more than happy to play devil's advocate in order point out the rights shortcomings just for the reason stated above.
We are better thinkers than the left so why give them fuel? They are opportunistic scum and any ammo the right gives them is a stupid and ignorant move. We should ALWAYS stand taller.

The truth is more complicated than the fantasy spun by people who seek to gain and maintain power. That is why people telling the truth will always have an uphill battle in gaining acceptance. Right, left, doesn't really matter. The right is just as susceptible to groupthink and popular thought as anyone else. There is simply too much to know and understand, and people have a limited capacity for thinking outside culturally accepted beliefs.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The left won’t believe it no matter how many experts you produce. Just sayin

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
FQr0FrvaIAIuWDw.jpeg

Dumbo

New studies are showing a staggering amount of microplastics deep in the lungs of people who wore those blue masks for the last 2 years. These masks are made with polypropylene and other plastics, which are materials known in the state of California to cause cancer. And yet we got them all from China and essentially forced people for 2 years to wear them against their face, inhaling microplastics, including our children. Where is the accountability and the news reporting on these facts? Who is going to go to jail for the failed policies of the CDC, FDA and more for the alarming rates of cancer that we will soon see? Does anybody think these agencies did NOT know about these chemicals being injested? Of course they did.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

New studies are showing a staggering amount of microplastics deep in the lungs of people who wore those blue masks for the last 2 years. These masks are made with polypropylene and other plastics, which are materials known in the state of California to cause cancer. And yet we got them all from China and essentially forced people for 2 years to wear them against their face, inhaling microplastics, including our children. Where is the accountability and the news reporting on these facts? Who is going to go to jail for the failed policies of the CDC, FDA and more for the alarming rates of cancer that we will soon see? Does anybody think these agencies did NOT know about these chemicals being injested? Of course they did.

"I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous."

Dumbo

This is a mainstream sports channel in Australia. The truth is coming out about the vaxx damage. This is how open and normal it is for people to be talking about athletes dying on the field. Completely normalized.