Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Anonymous 115

1718970438098.png

Darmark7

I was listening to the radio station (96.1) in SW Florida yesterday. It’s a harder rock station, not a political station at all. The DJs are Stan and Haney. They try to be cutting edge and are vulgar at times. Stan had been out sick for 4 days and he was back on the air yesterday telling how he reluctantly got the VAX awhile back and had even gotten the boosters. He then started telling how he was out sick with COVID and that he has never been that sick before. He said I’ve always been a healthy guy and in my whole life I have only called in sick 2 times. He then said here I am vaxed and fully boosted and I get this 💩. He then went on a rant about how useless and what a scam this whole vax situation has turned out to be. I was really surprised he went there. Usually if someone fell for the scam they keep protecting it. I was glad he announced it over the air and told his experience.

oldngray

nowhere special
I was listening to the radio station (96.1) in SW Florida yesterday. It’s a harder rock station, not a political station at all. The DJs are Stan and Haney. They try to be cutting edge and are vulgar at times. Stan had been out sick for 4 days and he was back on the air yesterday telling how he reluctantly got the VAX awhile back and had even gotten the boosters. He then started telling how he was out sick with COVID and that he has never been that sick before. He said I’ve always been a healthy guy and in my whole life I have only called in sick 2 times. He then said here I am vaxed and fully boosted and I get this 💩. He then went on a rant about how useless and what a scam this whole vax situation has turned out to be. I was really surprised he went there. Usually if someone fell for the scam they keep protecting it. I was glad he announced it over the air and told his experience.
Most DJs are liberal even on rock stations. It sounds like you are listening to MSNBC or NPR.

Darmark7

Most DJs are liberal even on rock stations. It sounds like you are listening to MSNBC or NPR.

I have never heard (when I have tuned in) these guys talking politics. The talk is almost always about pranks or sex. I haven’t ever listen to a whole show of theirs, I don’t care for talk radio, but as I’m scanning stations I will hear what subject they are on. Yesterday as I was scanning the first words I heard was “I reluctantly took the vax” that was when I stopped and listened and heard his story.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Explosive Study Once Removed by Lancet within 24 Hours, Now Peer-Reviewed and Public: Reveals 74% of Deaths in study Directly Linked to COVID-19 Shot.​

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

I was double vaxxed just over 3 years ago so I could travel to Hawaii. Earlier this year I had 4 hernias repaired. Think they're related?
No, but having said that I think if you feel like it was important to get vaccinated, that is a perfectly legitimate reason.

But who was telling you “had” to get this vaccine in order to travel? Why were they telling you that when we now know that it wouldn’t have done anything to stop the spread? Interesting they no longer require it.

Is there anything you would say no to in order to be told you could do something?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No, but having said that I think if you feel like it was important to get vaccinated, that is a perfectly legitimate reason.

But who was telling you “had” to get this vaccine in order to travel? Why were they telling you that when we now know that it wouldn’t have done anything to stop the spread? Interesting they no longer require it.

Is there anything you would say no to in order to be told you could do something?
He’s a true believer.