Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Over70irregs

I was double vaxxed just over 3 years ago so I could travel to Hawaii. Earlier this year I had 4 hernias repaired. Think they're related?
This guy was a weight lifter 🏋️‍♀️ worked in warehouse then became fatigued. Last time we went out he broke down. He talked about not making it to retirement. I appreciate life a lil more. Enjoy your walk gents..

Over70irregs

Washing helped, masks were worthless. My wife got one vaccine, my son too. Both got covid. I remain “vaccine” free and covid free.
Naw. Masks help. They are not perfect but if you think logically when someone sneezes it goes deep. When people talk they spit without knowing. As a driver we know this from all the sigs we used to get.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Naw. Masks help. They are not perfect but if you think logically when someone sneezes it goes deep. When people talk they spit without knowing. As a driver we know this from all the sigs we used to get.
No, they really didn’t. Look up the information. You may as well wear a lucky charm.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Where did the flu go?

At the beginning of 2020 we was told it was one of the worse Flu seasons we have had. Then within just 3 short months the Flu is gone and the COVID fear is getting ramped Up. So you Ask where did the flu go? Looks like it got renamed “COVID.”

IMG_1725.jpeg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
No, but having said that I think if you feel like it was important to get vaccinated, that is a perfectly legitimate reason.

But who was telling you “had” to get this vaccine in order to travel? Why were they telling you that when we now know that it wouldn’t have done anything to stop the spread? Interesting they no longer require it.

Is there anything you would say no to in order to be told you could do something?
At the time Hawaii wasn't letting anyone into the state without proof of vaccination or the option to quarantine for two weeks upon arrival. I do Kauai every year and the vax was a small price to pay. I don't think I'm any better or worse off from getting the shots.

Thebrownblob

At the time Hawaii wasn't letting anyone into the state without proof of vaccination or the option to quarantine for two weeks upon arrival. I do Kauai every year and the vax was a small price to pay. I don't think I'm any better or worse off from getting the shots.
I am glad you are no worse. And again, I think if you wanted the vaccination, you should get it.

I just wonder if you think it’s fair or advisable for a state government to tell you, you have to inject something in your body and give proof in order to come to their state?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I am glad you are no worse. And again, I think if you wanted the vaccination, you should get it.

I just wonder if you think it’s fair or advisable for a state government to tell you, you have to inject something in your body and give proof in order to come to their state?
They were not forcing anyone to get the vaccination. You could choose not to vacation there or stay holed up in one of their quarantine rooms. I can understand why they did it at the time as healthcare is pretty limited on the island.

Thebrownblob

They were not forcing anyone to get the vaccination. You could choose not to vacation there or stay holed up in one of their quarantine rooms. I can understand why they did it at the time as healthcare is pretty limited on the island.
Sure, but now that we understand, the vaccine wouldn’t have stopped the spread doesn’t it seem like they jumped the gun? Putting you in quarantine would’ve done nothing. That’s why important for testing and understanding a drug before you give it out. You could’ve had the vaccine walked off the plane and been carrying it just the same.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sure, but now that we understand, the vaccine wouldn’t have stopped the spread doesn’t it seem like they jumped the gun? Putting you in quarantine would’ve done nothing. That’s why important for testing and understanding a drug before you give it out. You could’ve had the vaccine walked off the plane and been carrying it just the same.
A "vaccine" that doesn't protect you from catching the virus or stop the spread? Anyone surprised there were people objecting to being forced to take it? And that was before people learned about the possible side effects.