Express going "independent" ...and to current events

Maui

he also won independents, pulled in 25-30 percent of the Hispanic vote and got 7 or 8 percent of the african american and he got more votes then mccain and romney
Umm, that still represents a minority of voters in those categories. Independent is overly broad and includes all not affiliated with D or R.

This is the best info we have, but exit polls are the least reliable we have. We really cannot fully verify this data. Stipulating that, we see clearly that uneducated, white Republicans are his base. Republicans own this abomination.

And he got fewer votes than Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Umm, that still represents a minority of voters in those categories. Independent is overly broad and includes all not affiliated with D or R.

This is the best info, we have but exit polls are the least reliable we have. We really cannot fully verify this data. Stipulating that, we see clearly that uneducated, white Republicans are his base. Republicans own this abomination.

And he got fewer votes than Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.
most republicans for president are going to get fewer votes because the majority of cali and new york are liberal. Thats why we have the electoral college. Second dems keep ignoring the midwest states and ignoring those votes it is over for them

Maui

85 percent of the people on here cant get in that school
I see why you voted for Trump with these responses. It has ZERO to do with who voted for him. He appealed to uneducated whites. That group also harbors the most racial resentment from the previous President.

You may have failed to read that Trump was an affirmative action admission to Penn. He didn't have the chops or work ethic either.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The most reliable predictor of voting was race and education. The biggest move was uneducated whites. Trump got a minority of votes overall. Clearly, he was not the people's choice. However, whites with less than a college degree moved 14% from 2012. Trump is a white, uneducated Republican's President and problem more than anything else. Except all of America has deal with his incompetence.

You're equating "uneducated" with lacking a college degree. I appreciate the picture you're trying to paint, though. HRC won 75% of the "uneducated" black vote, so I guess that's something to brag about.

Jkloc420

I see why you voted for Trump with these responses. It has ZERO to do with who voted for him. He appealed to uneducated whites. That group also harbors the most racial resentment from the previous President.

You may have failed to read that Trump was an affirmative action admission to Penn. He didn't have the chops or work ethic either.
So affirmative action is good for minorities but not trump. That argument makes no sense

59 Dano

What cannot be denied is the fact that he is who your party offered to the American public at large. Don't forget the fact that Clinton despite all her deficiency's won the popular vote my more than 2 million. Going forward you Reps have to own up to him. He is yours and you cannot seek to share the blame for what happens in the days ahead. Right now I don't believe that much will happen. His party is splintered to the point where all he has left is his 30% core. Cabinet members are quitting and getting fired. As for the new ones that come aboard you can rest assured that they will be so thoroughly vetted that no chance exists that will have the backbone or the willingness to pull out the 25th Amendment an use it on him. And if he runs in 2020 he will not win the nomination leaving us with a lame duck president with no policy or agenda. In the meantime his agenda if that's what you want to call it will be tied up in lawsuits filed by numerous state's attorney generals

And here we are, nearly a year after the election, and the people whose analytical prowess was obliterated are still offering their analyses.

vantexan

dont want him contained, he is destroying the swamp and the establishment. It needs to be done. A controlled person who is in the tank is someine like bush and obama. They liked the status qua. The more long time and career politicians who quit or retire the better
He's a long way from destroying the swamp. But was impressed with his end around on Obamacare. Obama couldn't get the Repubs to work with him so he used his executive power. So Trump is doing the same.

Jkloc420

You're equating "uneducated" with lacking a college degree. I appreciate the picture you're trying to paint, though. HRC won 75% of the "uneducated" black vote, so I guess that's something to brag about.
they also forget the democrats aligning with fringe groups and screwing over unions to.

Maui

most republicans for president are going to get fewer votes because the majority of cali and new york are liberal. Thats why we have the electoral college. Second dems keep ignoring the midwest states and ignoring those votes it is over for them
Use whatever spin you desire. The fact remains that America's president based on actual counted votes was Hillary Clinton. The electoral college negates the will of the American people. It was designed with the 3/5ths compromise as a racist policy that supported white supremacy.

I agree that Dems need to work in the Midwest states like WI, MI, IN, IA, MN and OH among others. That was a failure. That was also the target of the most propaganda and fake info along with PA.

Jkloc420

He's a long way from destroying the swamp. But was impressed with his end around on Obamacare. Obama couldn't get the Repubs to work with him so he used his executive power. So Trump is doing the same.
I agree establishment repubs are a joke and need to go. I hope you are not one of those who think obamacare is working though.

59 Dano

I'm no expert in the field but every day I'm more convinced that what we are seeing in Trump is early onset dementia which is what his father is said to have suffered with during his final years.

There's a guy in lower Mississippi who is no expert in the field but he's convinced that everyone from Maine has a speech impediment.

bacha29

And here we are, nearly a year after the election, and the people whose analytical prowess was obliterated are still offering their analyses.
His approval rate 35% and falling. On Friday attorney's general in 19 states have filed a combined lawsuit seeking to block his executive order ending payment of Obamacare subsidies.

Jkloc420

Use whatever spin you desire. The fact remains that America's president based on actual counted votes was Hillary Clinton. The electoral college negates the will of the American people. It was designed with the 3/5ths compromise as a racist policy that supported white supremacy.

I agree that Dems need to work in the Midwest states like WI, MI, IN, IA, MN and OH among others. That was a failure. That was also the target of the most propaganda and fake info along with PA.
Fake info about hillary, i grew up with hillary clinton, i dont need russians to tell me how bad she was.

Jkloc420

His approval rate 35% and falling. On Friday attorney's general in 19 states have filed a combined lawsuit seeking to block his executive order ending payment of Obamacare subsidies.
you realize there was already a lawsuit in court to get rid of them right. It already got turned down once and was up for a second challange. Trump chose not to defend it

Maui

the hypocrisy
So affirmative action is good for minorities but not trump. That argument makes no sense

It's the hypocrisy of those that don't even understand affirmative action. I never said anything about it other than stated that fact. Legacy admissions are the original affirmative action and those that have benefited from it the most seek to destroy opportunities for others.

Maui

That's the standard definition.

Jkloc420

it was designed to give states equal footing and not have bigger states dictate elections.

59 Dano

That is not germane to what I posted, but yes, the dumbest g@dd@m student Professor Kelly ever had. Note this was stated long before he even sniffed running for political office. He was an affirmative action legacy admission because of his older brother.

THIS JUST IN: College students can be immature. Film at 11.

Jkloc420

the hypocrisy

It's the hypocrisy of those that don't even understand affirmative action. I never said anything about it other than stated that fact. Legacy admissions are the original affirmative action and those that have benefited from it the most seek to destroy opportunities for others.
that isnt affirmative action and i got news for you. All colors use legacy affrimative action. Do you think obamas kids are going to get turned down to go to columbia or chelsia clinton would.