Express going "independent" ...and to current events

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That very tiny % are not Dems. Just sheep like the rest who voted for him.

I can't help but smile whenever I hear liberals/progressives/Democrat parrot that line of thinking. Keep blaming the voters for the candidate's failure to accurately gauge the mood of the electorate.

MAKAVELI

Banned
I can't help but smile whenever I hear liberals/progressives/Democrat parrot that line of thinking. Keep blaming the voters for the candidate's failure to accurately gauge the mood of the electorate.
That's funny. The other side has blamed the voters for putting Obama in office twice.

vantexan

Point blank ... do u think Hiiary ....would have done a better job so far?
She would have drummed up some revenue renting out the Lincoln bedroom. Not that she would've turned it over to the Treasury Department. If she had won we would've never heard about Russian collusion. Trump wouldn't have blamed everyone but himself. Well, maybe he would have. The Press would be calling her the smartest woman in the world. With non-stop vilification of the Republican Congress for stifling her agenda.

Future

Victory Ride
She would have drummed up some revenue renting out the Lincoln bedroom. Not that she would've turned it over to the Treasury Department. If she had won we would've never heard about Russian collusion. Trump wouldn't have blamed everyone but himself. Well, maybe he would have. The Press would be calling her the smartest woman in the world. With non-stop vilification of the Republican Congress for stifling her agenda.
Just can’t stand her ... biggest fake ... I ever seen ... not even talking politics

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats actually won the election for Trump.
giphy.gif

vantexan

Deny it all you want but Democrats won the election for him in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. County after county that voted Democrat for decades voted for Trump. A lot of union workers. He wouldn't have won those states without them and Hillary would be president.