Express going "independent" ...and to current events

Maui

Point blank ... do u think Hiiary ....would have done a better job so far?

Without a doubt. I would have a hard time believing anyone that states otherwise.

Well anything is possible in minute numbers. But Democrats actually won the election for Trump.

I'd like to see a verifiable data set with such information. We have some numbers on Obama-Trump voters, but that does not tell us party affiliation and give concrete numbers. Exit polls show Hillary received 89% of D voters and Trump 90% of R voters. That represents a 5 point move from 2016, but not the biggest moves. The republicans own this disastrous presidency.

The most reliable predictor of voting was race and education. The biggest move was uneducated whites. Trump got a minority of votes overall. Clearly, he was not the people's choice. However, whites with less than a college degree moved 14% from 2012. Trump is a white, uneducated Republican's President and problem more than anything else. Except all of America has deal with his incompetence.

Future

Victory Ride
Without a doubt. I would have a hard time believing anyone that states otherwise.

I'd like to see a verifiable data set with such information. We have some numbers on Obama-Trump voters, but that does not tell us party affiliation and give concrete numbers. Exit polls show Hillary received 89% of D voters and Trump 90% of R voters. That represents a 5 point move from 2016, but not the biggest moves. The republicans own this disastrous presidency.

The most reliable predictor of voting was race and education. The biggest move was uneducated whites. Trump got a minority of votes overall. Clearly, he was not the people's choice. However, whites with less than a college degree moved 14% from 2012. Trump is a white, uneducated Republican's President and problem more than anything else. Except all of America has deal with his incompetence.
She is insane! I would rather have a cat in office then her

vantexan

Not going too give any Trump support on this ... but that women is the most clean cut fake ...irrrational human .... insane .... person I have ever seen running for office
What's amazing is she clearly used her position to enrich her and Bill then covered it up yet Democrats still voted for her. Not saying they should've voted for Sanders or Trump. If they had just fielded a decent candidate who had a respectable record they'd have at least carried the States they needed to win. Yet they deny all of this and would rather believe a fantasy about Russian collusion. Total denial. Surely there's a centrist Democrat governor or Congressman somewhere that their party could support. I would have voted for the former governor of New Mexico Richardson. As long as their party stays to the far Left even flawed candidates like Trump can(and did)win. Actually on thinking about it I can't support certain social agendas the Democrats support.

bacha29

Deny it all you want but Democrats won the election for him in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. County after county that voted Democrat for decades voted for Trump. A lot of union workers. He wouldn't have won those states without them and Hillary would be president.
What cannot be denied is the fact that he is who your party offered to the American public at large. Don't forget the fact that Clinton despite all her deficiency's won the popular vote my more than 2 million. Going forward you Reps have to own up to him. He is yours and you cannot seek to share the blame for what happens in the days ahead. Right now I don't believe that much will happen. His party is splintered to the point where all he has left is his 30% core. Cabinet members are quitting and getting fired. As for the new ones that come aboard you can rest assured that they will be so thoroughly vetted that no chance exists that will have the backbone or the willingness to pull out the 25th Amendment an use it on him. And if he runs in 2020 he will not win the nomination leaving us with a lame duck president with no policy or agenda. In the meantime his agenda if that's what you want to call it will be tied up in lawsuits filed by numerous state's attorney generals

vantexan

What cannot be denied is the fact that he is who your party offered to the American public at large. Don't forget the fact that Clinton despite all her deficiency's won the popular vote my more than 2 million. Going forward you Reps have to own up to him. He is yours and you cannot seek to share the blame for what happens in the days ahead. Right now I don't believe that much will happen. His party is splintered to the point where all he has left is his 30% core. Cabinet members are quitting and getting fired. As for the new ones that come aboard you can rest assured that they will be so thoroughly vetted that no chance exists that will have the backbone or the willingness to pull out the 25th Amendment an use it on him. And if he runs in 2020 he will not win the nomination leaving us with a lame duck president with no policy or agenda. In the meantime his agenda if that's what you want to call it will be tied up in lawsuits filed by numerous state's attorney generals
I didn't want him, didn't vote for him in the primary. But as I said before, he may be a maroon, but he's our maroon! In other words we're stuck with him so hope for the best.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

you do know trump gots a college degree right

Jkloc420

you realize California gots 32 million people with is like ten states combined

Jkloc420

he also won independents, pulled in 25-30 percent of the Hispanic vote and got 7 or 8 percent of the african american and he got more votes then mccain and romney

bacha29

he also won independents, pulled in 25-30 percent of the Hispanic vote and got 7 or 8 percent of the african american and he got more votes then mccain and romney
The results of the 2016 election are like the bible. You can take any part or parts and use it to support any point of view you want. The best we can hope for is that Trump's handlers can keep him contained long enough both parties time to find effective alternatives. I think there is one important fact we can agree on. He's getting more unstable and narcissistic every day. I'm no expert in the field but every day I'm more convinced that what we are seeing in Trump is early onset dementia which is what his father is said to have suffered with during his final years.

Maui

you do know trump gots a college degree right
That is not germane to what I posted, but yes, the dumbest g@dd@m student Professor Kelly ever had. Note this was stated long before he even sniffed running for political office. He was an affirmative action legacy admission because of his older brother.

Jkloc420

The results of the 2016 election are like the bible. You can take any part or parts and use it to support any point of view you want. The best we can hope for is that Trump's handlers can keep him contained long enough both parties time to find effective alternatives. I think there is one important fact we can agree on. He's getting more unstable and narcissistic every day. I'm no expert in the field but every day I'm more convinced that what we are seeing in Trump is early onset dementia which is what his father is said to have suffered with during his final years.
dont want him contained, he is destroying the swamp and the establishment. It needs to be done. A controlled person who is in the tank is someine like bush and obama. They liked the status qua. The more long time and career politicians who quit or retire the better

Jkloc420

That is not germane to what I posted, but yes, the dumbest g@dd@m student Professor Kelly ever had. Note this was stated long before he even sniffed running for political office. He was an affirmative action legacy admission because of his older brother.
trump went to wharton, a top business school in the country and graduated