Express going "independent" ...and to current events

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Somehow Express manages it. Your drivers don't possess any special skill that makes it possible, your management is no better equipped than I am. Your average express driver doesn't care any more than my guys.

And then we have our history with guys who came from Ground, and it says you're wrong. Very wrong.

59 Dano

It does to him . Had a buyer that went to the bank , jumped through the hoops , had the check and FedX did not approve him . Killer . He has worked harder than any one I know for years keeping things going for barely a middle income life .Now they won't even let him bow out with some dignity .

Ah, now I see. He's not doing a good job, wants out, and is peddling a story about combined operations in order to make it look like a better opportunity.

dezguy

Amalgamating. Is that a code word? A mal ga mating????? Hooked on phonics.
04710654.jpg

So, I'll post this

Definition of AMALGAMATION

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ah, now I see. He's not doing a good job, wants out, and is peddling a story about combined operations in order to make it look like a better opportunity.
He wants out because he is 60 , tired , aching , and burned out . The job he is doing is why they didn't approve the sell . They don't want him to quit .He doesn't peddle . There was no benefit to him by telling me the story . If it was a lie , it didn't originate with him.

59 Dano

I find that extremely hard to believe. I've had three go to Express who only struggle with the micromanagement.

It's hard to argue with such a large sample size...

I've heard those complaints as well. Most of them amount to "They expect me to use the methods that they trained me to use to achieve the service and productivity goals for the route."