Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chris45

DHL is union. A simple DuckDuckGo search would've told you that.
Is...every dhl location union though? I see conflicting answers Lmao
But he thought he had found a career at FedEx. He tossed his resume in the trash..wait did you say top out in 2 years..C Y A !!!!!

You ain't wrong,, I thought I could stay here for along time(it's been like 6 and a half years for me now?) but yeah if I could top out in 2 years rather than 20-40+ years I'd much rather take the 2 😭

48meeting

You guys stay at express and hope for the carrot every year. I’ll take my 140k at brown suckas
I was a sucka too , I mean look at the voting poll that right there shows signs of confusion lol. I'm so happy to be awake now 🟫🤎🚚
This past year was one of the best to have switched although the time I worked preload was just a year , my hub had so much volume we kept some of our seasonals as 22's due to the virus.
I truly hope the best for my ex coworkers 😥
I'm so happy I don't have to work the sort n be treated like trash everyday by mngmt when I left management was not too thrilled 😄 but looks like I'm making more than they ever will !!! dont got to work those dumb sorts heck yeah!!

yadadamean116

I was a sucka too ,trust me but I woke up 😉 I'm so happy to be awake now 🟫🤎🚚
This past year was one of the best to have switched although the time I worked preload was just a year , my hub had so much volume we kept some of our seasonals as 22's due to the virus.
Good choice! Best thing I ever did 5 years ago.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Amazon fail? Who thinks that? I use Amazon weekly. Easiest purchases and returns in the business.

I'm surprised you use Amazon-at all. Every time you buy something from Bezos, you're helping his empire. You're also helping the Washington Post that he owns. I will actually pay extra for an item just to not buy from Amazon.