Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serf

You guys stay at express and hope for the carrot every year. I’ll take my 140k at brown suckas
140 gross to be gone 12 hrs a day(maybe more, factor in commute) is ok. Meaning; it ain’t bad. But what you have to put in is a lot of blood money.

falcon back

I'm surprised you use Amazon-at all. Every time you buy something from Bezos, you're helping his empire. You're also helping the Washington Post that he owns. I will actually pay extra for an item just to not buy from Amazon.
Walmart isn't an empire? General Motors isn't an empire? Bass Pro isn't an empire? All places I do business with. I know nothing about Bezos or the Washington Post. I don't dwell on the possible negatives like most on here and I don't study the politics or the views of other people. Not my concern.

falcon back

You got in right good for you. You saw all the takebacks. You rub it in our face. Please continue to give advice on retirement plans/pension advice as we have far less than you.
Typical whiner. Make excuses as to why you can't do something instead of taking the steps to accomplish something.

El Morado Diablo

Contrary to what many people think, FedEx likes having a certain amount of older employees. Older employees with decent pay and cushy routes don’t vote for unions.

There aren't going to be many of those people left in the next few years. Unless you mean the 60-64 yr olds my station keeps hiring and giving rural/sweep type routes so they can spend all day doing < 20 stops a day in 8hrs. It would be cheaper if FedEx paid their insurance premiums and told them not to show up for work.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Walmart isn't an empire? General Motors isn't an empire? Bass Pro isn't an empire? All places I do business with. I know nothing about Bezos or the Washington Post. I don't dwell on the possible negatives like most on here and I don't study the politics or the views of other people. Not my concern.

You don't know anything about Bezos or the Washington Post? I'm surprised you don't know about politics either because you used to have Trump as your avatar. I figured you wouldn't like Bezos or the Washington Post. Never mind then.

Stat41

Contrary to what many people think, FedEx likes having a certain amount of older employees. Older employees with decent pay and cushy routes don’t I
What I'm seeing is the majority of older employees are so disappointed in what Fedex has become and how it treats its employees and customers, that they would gladly vote a union in. On the other hand, new-hires are much less likely to want to rock the boat. Just my two cents.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Contrary to what many people think, FedEx likes having a certain amount of older employees. Older employees with decent pay and cushy routes don’t vote for unions.
What union?

Anyway, cut their pay, bring in fresh, low paid meat, boost the stock price.

It will be fine

B8653253-E955-4567-BE5D-9C3677543A5D.jpeg

From a Times article about Amazon warehouses. Sounds familiar. High turnover is viewed as safer than disgruntled veteran workers.

bacha29

Please tell your wifeto post when you go to the great beyond. So we can :hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::yesssmileyf::dance::thumbsup:
This way we can go to his grave and keep it fertilized with plenty of liquid nitrogen. The fertilizer analysis might vary a little bit depending on the applicator and how much beer he drank prior to the application. But still it's all natural fertilizer.