Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Working4the1%

I think the average teamster is a perfect example of expending as little energy as possible. Union workers are the worst if you’re trying to run a company.
4F44E358-6D34-4D6B-8D3C-0D6E42D0C2C2.png

bacha29

I think the average teamster is a perfect example of expending as little energy as possible. Union workers are the worst if you’re trying to run a company.
You think so? Then why is UPS a model of corporate efficiency? When you back top of the line production demands with top of the line money you more often than not get the desired results.
On the other hand you have Bezos and Fat Freddy. Two guys who believe that the winner in the small box game will be the one who can devalue the labor required in the quickest and in the most complete manner.

Aquaman

You think so? Then why is UPS a model of corporate efficiency? When you back top of the line production demands with top of the line money you more often than not get the desired results.
On the other hand you have Bezos and Fat Freddy. Two guys who believe that the winner in the small box game will be the one who can devalue the labor required in the quickest and in the most complete manner.
Exactly. It’s a race to be the worst place to work.

Aquaman

You are working at a job you hate. I fish and play golf 4 or 5 days a week and make more in retirement than you do punching in each day. Seems like you are the loser.
Congrats for having worked in a different time. In a completely different job market. Now let us, who are dealing with this garbage company vent about our frustrations in peace. Your point of view is about 40 years too late to contribute to the conversation.

falcon back

Congrats for having worked in a different time. In a completely different job market. Now let us, who are dealing with this garbage company vent about our frustrations in peace. Your point of view is about 40 years too late to contribute to the conversation.
Why do you continue working for a garbage company?

abused.crr

Yet you keep clocking in instead of trying to better your situation. I bet you eat bad food every day, bitch that it taste bad and go back for more the next day
I agree, express employees that aren’t happy with pay, working conditions, and their benefit package should stop clocking in. It’s called a union strike, and the employees aren’t allowed to do it because Fedex has spent millions lobbying Congress to keep them in the RLA.

falcon back

I agree, express employees that aren’t happy with pay, working conditions, and their benefit package should stop clocking in. It’s called a union strike, and the employees aren’t allowed to do it because Fedex has spent millions lobbying Congress to keep them in the RLA.
I just read there were 8 million open jobs in the US. Instead of crying about your job, go get another one.