Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAKAVELI

According to many on here. The gap between topped out and others is too large. Seems like people on here would be glad if top got nothing.
Actually as long as those in progression get larger step raises I don't think that's an issue. Those at top pay should get something and " if " the company continues the step progression it's a good thing that top pay rises as well.

falcon back

Actually as long as those in progression get larger step raises I don't think that's an issue. Those at top pay should get something and " if " the company continues the step progression it's a good thing that top pay rises as well.
Just a week ago all the doom and gloom crowd predicted ZERO raise. A 2 step progression sounds pretty large. I have no idea the amount but I am sure someone knows.

MAKAVELI

Just a week ago all the doom and gloom crowd predicted ZERO raise. A 2 step progression sounds pretty large. I have no idea the amount but I am sure someone knows.
FedEx is not being generous. If they are actually giving 2 steps, it's to stem the high turnover. Don't get it twisted.

Maui

The decision will likely be made in August after there's enough data on Q1. There were rumors about different things, but it keeps changing. So anything you hear now is subject to change and I wouldn't get my hopes up about 2 steps. I did the math for B0 and a step increase averages 5.42%. Anything more than that would be great and well-deserved. Unless something catastrophic happens a step is nearly a given. I think you'll see more aggressive pay actions for RTD. The necessary people are acknowledging that RTD pay isn't competitive enough.

I would expect something for top out, but since they are at the top it won't match the 5.42% or more for those in range.

Buhryein

Lots of different "confirmed by manager" rumors going around. I've heard 4 different raise amounts from "management" from different stations. Neighboring stations saying they were told by managers but amounts are different.

Likely it's already set but i don't believe anyone has actually confirmed it yet.

Stat41

Just asked a 3rd manager a few minutes ago. Will be something for top out, but not as much as the people in range will get
I'm topped out and I think that's the fair way to do it. The low and mid-range employees have really gotten the short end of the stick for way too long.

Aquaman

The decision will likely be made in August after there's enough data on Q1. There were rumors about different things, but it keeps changing. So anything you hear now is subject to change and I wouldn't get my hopes up about 2 steps. I did the math for B0 and a step increase averages 5.42%. Anything more than that would be great and well-deserved. Unless something catastrophic happens a step is nearly a given. I think you'll see more aggressive pay actions for RTD. The necessary people are acknowledging that RTD pay isn't competitive enough.

I would expect something for top out, but since they are at the top it won't match the 5.42% or more for those in range.
We keep losing drivers to FedEx Freight because they’re starting drivers at over $30/hr. Our starting pay is $19.80... we’re not even competing with the other FedEx branches. Anybody with a CDL would be insane to take a job paying less than $20/hr, with no set schedule, and potential first, second and third shift coverage lol. But FedEx is a little clueless so they probably think it’s a great gig.

MAKAVELI

We keep losing drivers to FedEx Freight because they’re starting drivers at over $30/hr. Our starting pay is $19.80... we’re not even competing with the other FedEx branches. Anybody with a CDL would be insane to take a job paying less than $20/hr, with no set schedule, and potential first, second and third shift coverage lol. B
FedEx is a great gig for those who want to move on to a higher paying job.🙃

falcon back

We keep losing drivers to FedEx Freight because they’re starting drivers at over $30/hr. Our starting pay is $19.80... we’re not even competing with the other FedEx branches. Anybody with a CDL would be insane to take a job paying less than $20/hr, with no set schedule, and potential first, second and third shift coverage lol. But FedEx is a little clueless so they probably think it’s a great gig.
I can't help but notice you still work at Express.