Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

falcon back

Pay should rise with the cost of living. Period. Lord knows the companies profit does.
Using your logic, when the company has a year where profits DO NOT rise or they lose money, employee pay should drop. Inflation also affects companies as well and not in a good way. Like I said, you must be a youngster to have thoughts like that. Might get your mommy or daddy to explain economics to you once your nap time is over.

Aquaman

The c
Using your logic, when the company has a year where profits DO NOT rise or they lose money, employee pay should drop. Inflation also affects companies as well and not in a good way. Like I said, you must be a youngster to have thoughts like that. Might get your mommy or daddy to explain economics to you once your nap time is over.
The company can increase the price of their service. Employees can’t increase their wage. And okay fine, only profitable years then🙄.

falcon back

The c

The company can increase the price of their service. Employees can’t increase their wage. And okay fine, only profitable years then🙄.
Companies can only raise prices when the market allows it. If Fedex raised prices by 20% and UPS didn't, when large contracts were being renewed, watch business go elsewhere and small shippers cut back. You must be a teenager because you are too ignorant to be an adult. Can you go get your mommy and have her approve any post you make?

McFeely

Huge Member
This is the latest one I have.

Attachments

• 5C5D1EC9-D7F8-4413-B6E9-BCC56EE2E0BB.jpeg
    5C5D1EC9-D7F8-4413-B6E9-BCC56EE2E0BB.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 78

McFeely

Huge Member
Someone correct me if I’m wrong…

Blue is CSA pay, Orange is courier, Green is swing drivers.

The Base, B1, B2, etc is your market level.

abused.crr

Always always hire a professional...

If I wanted a medical opinion I’d see a doctor, or financial advice maybe some type of financial advisor, a water leak a plumber. See where I’m going here. Hire a union to represent your best interests.
Big government, big business, or big union, those are your options my fellow working class brothers and sisters.

falcon back

Always always hire a professional...

If I wanted a medical opinion I’d see a doctor, or financial advice maybe some type of financial advisor, a water leak a plumber. See where I’m going here. Hire a union to represent your best interests.
Big government, big business, or big union, those are your options my fellow working class brothers and sisters.
I thought you were gonna say you hired bacha as your financial advisor. He thinks he is a genius in the world of finance.

Stat41

This was the raise I was hoping for. 2% increase plus two steps. Doesn’t make up for lost money over the last 2 years of them pretending they’re hurting. But it’s a start. I also agree that top out should get 2% and be done with it. You’re topped out. But hey I guess if they’ve got money to throw around go ahead and give it. Don’t think it’ll stop the exodus of top out retirees before peak though

Response lol. We see business response packages come down the belt going on their 3rd attempt....smh.
I attempted a package Saturday that was due Thursday. It was shellfish. Customer refused it for some reason.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So other people get pretty good raises and you believe topped out should only get 2%. They don't deserve more? I hope your employees don't hear you say that, your car's brake lines could be in danger.
If they are at the top pay level, how much should they get? How much of a raise would you give to someone who is already receiving maximum pay for the job?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
They always have available $ to give to both top and midrange. It's just they have played this she'll game for a long while where they just move the $ around. I don't have an issue with giving the top a good COLA raise as long as the midrange is given more to catch up because if one ever does top out they will benefit from those COLA raises as well.
--Makaveli, CPA

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If they are at the top pay level, how much should they get? How much of a raise would you give to someone who is already receiving maximum pay for the job?
You shifted the description to your advantage.

There is a small but distinct difference between 'top pay' and 'top of range'.
In your mind, top pay is absolute.
To those who receive it, 'top of range' is a variable determined and modified by corporate as needs dictate.
Based on the current state of affairs, it is obvious that needs are demanding modification.

It appears that the commissioned officers have left the petty officers in control of the ship, and she is in danger of capsizing.