Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chris45

Hm we had a meeting with the regional director or whatever he is this morning and he said "were aiming for 5% this year but I'm not sure we can make it happen" and paused like he expected an applause or something

falcon back

People like me live in the real world, not an imaginary one like you. Go get professional help.
Your world involves struggling financially and misery because the good life must have passed you by. I put in 9 holes this morning before the rain came. I had a great game. Didn't put a single ball in the water. To be honest, the 9 holes I played didn't have any water.

floridays

Your world involves struggling financially and misery because the good life must have passed you by. I put in 9 holes this morning before the rain came. I had a great game. Didn't put a single ball in the water. To be honest, the 9 holes I played didn't have any water.
fox-tries-out-for-a-part-in-caddyshack-3.gif

fdxsux

Hm we had a meeting with the regional director or whatever he is this morning and he said "were aiming for 5% this year but I'm not sure we can make it happen" and paused like he expected an applause or something
5 billion net income and they’re not sure they can make 5% happen. That’s funny.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Your day consists of still punching the clock for Fat Freddy (I've seen your FB page.) This crap of you posting otherwise has everyone's BS meters stuck way over on the red.

Show us your retirement badge and I'll leave you alone.

falcon back

Your day consists of still punching the clock for Fat Freddy (I've seen your FB page.) This crap of you posting otherwise has everyone's BS meters stuck way over on the red.

Show us your retirement badge and I'll leave you alone.
I figured your miserable life is made better by making incorrect and misinformed statements about me so go ahead and keep it up. I don't care if you believe that I am retired or not. While I play pitiful golf and catch my daily limit of tree bass, you are waking up early, going to bed late and hating life every minute in between.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Nice try. There is no courier training in Collierville. That building belongs to Services and Express Training was forced to move several years ago. I retired several years ago but still talk to some of my old friends and co-workers. If you are sending people to Collierville for Courier Training, you are sending them to the wrong location. LOL!!!
The old "But I still talk to my contacts so I know more than the people who work there" line.

59 Dano

I think FedEx can afford cost of living and a raise on top of it, without reducing 401K match, sick days & benefits lol. Or do you actually believe the BS this company spews about not having money...
I understand finance better than you and the rest of the herd. You and a few others seem to think you're experts on someone else's money.

59 Dano

As a FedEx Express employee.... I’d more than welcome the government forcing Fred to spread the wealth.
And if forced to give a pay increase that they don't want to give, they'll make up for it somewhere else. You've got to be industrial strength stupid not to realize that.

Stat41

Don't be jealous. Good things happen to good people. People like you get the leftovers. That's the way it's always been.
You say that good things happen to good people. I beg to differ sir. Just look at all the evil people in the world today and throughout history who lived lavish and luxurious lifestyles, off of the sufferings of others. Do you see the greenskeepers that prepare and maintain the course you play as those getting your leftovers? Are they in that position because they are not good? As for you, you may be a good person, but all I have heard from you is a lifestyle of personal leisure. Wheres the good?

falcon back

The old "But I still talk to my contacts so I know more than the people who work there" line.
YOU were the one that made comments about the person teaching courier training as being untouchable and later spit out an address that was 3 or more yrs WRONG. I went to Memphis a few times over the years and worked at the building in Collierville and Tchulahoma. I didn't need to get my info from old workers, I was there. You claim to be in station ops and don't seem to know some of the basics of the job. That is sad.

Last edited:

falcon back

You say that good things happen to good people. I beg to differ sir. Just look at all the evil people in the world today and throughout history who lived lavish and luxurious lifestyles, off of the sufferings of others. Do you see the greenskeepers that prepare and maintain the course you play as those getting your leftovers? Are they in that position because they are not good? As for you, you may be a good person, but all I have heard from you is a lifestyle of personal leisure. Wheres the good?
My retirement lifestyle is the result of sacrifices and conservative living while I worked. I didn't get anything off the sufferings of others. The people that work the golf course work there by choice. I have no idea what they make or how they live. Worrying about others is not my way. My family is my only concern. Some call that selfish. I call it taking care of my own.