Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
YOU were the one that made comments about the person teaching courier training as being untouchable and later spit out an address that was 3 yrs WRONG. I went to Memphis a few times over the years and worked at the building in Collierville and Tchulahoma. I didn't need to get my info from old workers, I was there. You claim to be in station ops and don't seem to know some of the basics of the job. That is sad.
1. I've been there more recently than you.
2. When did I claim to be in station ops?

Also, you may want to get your story straight about your retirement. You've been retired for two years, now you've been retired for several years.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Also, you may want to get your story straight about your retirement. You've been retired for two years, now you've been retired for several years.
I dunno, this time?
When I was an ops manager I would occasionally offer the critics the opportunity to trade places with me for a week. They would receive two weeks of my pay. The only conditions were that they had to complete every task that I had to complete, handle any issues (within reason) that I would normally handle, and they were to be held to every standard that I was held to. They were told they would get a performance reminder if they failed horrifically enough, though I obviously wouldn't have followed through with that part.

No takers.

falcon back

If you have been there since me, why did you not know where training moved? Did you go to the wrong place? Tchulahoma training has been there quite a while. Collierville still does classes and such but nothing for Express and hasn't for several or a few years. You can decipher the difference between several and a few. Just a figure of speech to me.

Last edited:

Aquaman

And if forced to give a pay increase that they don't want to give, they'll make up for it somewhere else. You've got to be industrial strength stupid not to realize that.
They make up for it elsewhere as it is... it’s not like this company is improving benefits. They’re all slowly getting worse regardless of raise, COLA, or no raise. Forcing the company to keep up with cost of living would literally change nothing at this place.

Stat41

The guy who isn't sure how long he's been retired would like to dictate what happened in a building. I don't know what his issue is.
I think his issue is he needs to get attention. Even negative attention. Gives him a feeling of power and control. Thats my best guess. Its just frustrating for me to watch two grown men engage in what amounts to a urinating contest over something so trivial. Im not trying to be condescending but I sincerely believe you are much better than that. Dont take the bait man.

dezguy

I think his issue is he needs to get attention. Even negative attention. Gives him a feeling of power and control. Thats my best guess. Its just frustrating for me to watch two grown men engage in what amounts to a urinating contest over something so trivial. Im not trying to be condescending but I sincerely believe you are much better than that. Dont take the bait man.
I have seen enough people like that troll to know exactly what he is.

He was picked on in school and now that he has a medium to act like a big shot, he takes it but wouldn't dare say the things he says here to anyone's face.

He craves the attention because that is the only thing he has going for him. The best thing everyone could do is put that idiot on ignore and deny him the attention he craves.

Last edited:

vantexan

You haven't been here long enough to know Dano liked to nitpick long before Falcon Fart showed up. It's pretty enjoyable to see those two go at it. If MrFedEx joins in I can die in peace.

Star B

White Lightening
He was picked on in school and now that he has a medium to act like a big shot, he takes it but wouldn't dare say the things he says here to anyone's face.
What the :censored2: did you just :censored2:ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the :censored2: out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my :censored2:ing words. You think you can get away with saying that :censored2: to me over the Internet? Think again, :censored2:er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're :censored2:ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little :censored2:. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your :censored2:ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you :censored2: idiot. I will :censored2: fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're :censored2:ing dead, kiddo.

Stat41

You haven't been here long enough to know Dano liked to nitpick long before Falcon Fart showed up. It's pretty enjoyable to see those two go at it. If MrFedEx joins in I can die in peace.
Yea but Dano is just oppositional, and he has some good points at times. I frequently disagree with what Dano says, but I more frequently disagree with who Falcon is.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yea but Dano is just oppositional, and he has some good points at times. I frequently disagree with what Dano says, but I more frequently disagree with who Falcon is.
Some people say they know falcon back’s real identity. General consensus is that he doesn’t really deserve one.

dezguy

What the * did you just *ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the * out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *ing words. You think you can get away with saying that * to me over the Internet? Think again, *er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're *ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little *. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you * idiot. I will * fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're *ing dead, kiddo.
Whatever will I do? Guess I'd better get my affairs in order. lol

What an absolute goof.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
They make up for it elsewhere as it is... it’s not like this company is improving benefits. They’re all slowly getting worse regardless of raise, COLA, or no raise. Forcing the company to keep up with cost of living would literally change nothing at this place.
OK, so you get a COLA of 4% that's offset elsewhere... and you're ASKING for it?

Bringitback

OK, so you get a COLA of 4% that's offset elsewhere... and you're ASKING for it?
You are totally asking for it, and I'm tired of you acting like you're not!!!

Attachments

• 9ad.jpg
    9ad.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 62