Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquaman

Not true. If you do a little research ups/usps are around 90% on time delivery. FedEx has dropped to around 80% and I believe it’s gonna drop more. FedEx has recently acknowledged this and, denied that it’s true. Hmm.
They don’t care. Record profits have a way of making nothing a big deal. Low staffing, horrible pay, dropping service... they don’t care with these profits. How many people who receive late deliveries even chase money back. Probably next to no one.

yadig

FA0BB415-D89F-4319-B4C4-B5800A1FB6DA.png

Working4the1%

FedEx is not going to compete. The company doesn’t care. This is a dream scenario for them. Think about it... low staffing, uncompetitive pay, record profits. What could be better?
So they assume pandemics in future earnings forecasts They profited off the dying and the petrified to go out

Stat41

My house has UPS drivers on each side. They tell me about their delays as a result of employee shortages and explosive volume. The Post Office has a scroll across their home page explaining delivery delays. I guess my neighbors and the Post Office website must be misinformed.
Just because you and your neighbors have delays and UPS drivers on each side does not necessarily make it true everywhere.

falcon back

Just because you and your neighbors have delays and UPS drivers on each side does not necessarily make it true everywhere.
Just as any scenario isn't true everywhere. I ate lunch today with some ex coworkers and they said their Response plan is working perfectly. Excellent service, way less OT and the 2nd wave of freight shows up on time most every day. Then you hear horror stories on here. Does that make Response a total failure or a failure in certain markets?

BigWork13

My house has UPS drivers on each side. They tell me about their delays as a result of employee shortages and explosive volume. The Post Office has a scroll across their home page explaining delivery delays. I guess my neighbors and the Post Office website must be misinformed.
God, you're such a tool.

Basement Dweller

And it won’t last forever either.

The only thing FedEx has to attract and retain customers is service. Once that’s all gone it’s only a matter of time.
Customers just accept that Fedex has bad customer service because "Covid is affecting everyone. I guess I'll accept my packages being a week late." For businesses, it's either Fedex or UPS and UPS is more expensive. So "service" isn't something that's going away. There's too many people ordering useless crap online.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Customers just accept that Fedex has bad customer service because "Covid is affecting everyone. I guess I'll accept my packages being a week late." For businesses, it's either Fedex or UPS and UPS is more expensive. So "service" isn't something that's going away. There's too many people ordering useless crap online.
People will only put up with Covid as a crutch for bad service only for so long.

Stat41

Just as any scenario isn't true everywhere. I ate lunch today with some ex coworkers and they said their Response plan is working perfectly. Excellent service, way less OT and the 2nd wave of freight shows up on time most every day. Then you hear horror stories on here. Does that make Response a total failure or a failure in certain markets?
You have just illustrated my point. Just like there are pockets where the USPS and UPS are failing worse than Fedex, there are going to be pockets where the RESPONSE program is succeeding. But those pockets are not indicative of the overall performance of either UPS, USPS, or Fedex. You based your opinion on this matter upon what you have seen from your front porch and the testimony of a handful of couriers in a single market area. I base my judgement of the RESPONSE program upon my personal, daily, experience of months of failures, the news stories that have come out highlighting those failures, and the testimonies of couriers in my area and throughout the country about what an abysmal failure this RESPONSE program is. Im glad your former co-workers are having a better time of it than the overwhelming majority of us. I wish that was true for most. But it is not.