Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I stated a few years ago about my thoughts on raises and the ten tier system. They have strategically manipulated pay for over 30 years and I do not see them changing now. Before we ever see a $3 raise, I believe they would just lay us off and restart again like DHL or Airborne/Emery was operated. I am bias that way but know for a fact that Anna Lewis, VP has been told that we have to pay our drivers more or we will not have any. Her Reply was, "Well, y'all need to sell the product." Bwahahaha
Hmm. I wonder what product I’m supposed to sell? The FO that the Mgr didn’t bother to send onroad with the FO driver that I attempted at 1300? Or maybe the 10:30 P1 service that’s delivered after 10:30 more days than not because we leave the building late every day except Monday? Or maybe the afternoon service that is rolled over every day for my area because they have no one for the RESPONSE route out there? I wonder what she suggests with that smart ass, clueless comment?

Cheesypurpletees

I stated a few years ago about my thoughts on raises and the ten tier system. They have strategically manipulated pay for over 30 years and I do not see them changing now. Before we ever see a $3 raise, I believe they would just lay us off and restart again like DHL or Airborne/Emery was operated. I am bias that way but know for a fact that Anna Lewis, VP has been told that we have to pay our drivers more or we will not have any. Her Reply was, "Well, y'all need to sell the product." Bwahahaha
FedEx has this twisted logic of expecting their beat down emaciated dog to have the same loyalty and fight the competitions well fed dog has. Eventually the malnourished dogs will escape and the owner will be left with nothing but full bags of dog food and beating sticks.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FedEx has this twisted logic of expecting their beat down emaciated dog to have the same loyalty and fight the competitions well fed dog has. Eventually the malnourished dogs will escape and the owner will be left with nothing but full bags of dog food and beating sticks.
F27E54C3-AA94-4E49-BD8C-7E93233B2300.jpeg

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Hmm. I wonder what product I’m supposed to sell? The FO that the Mgr didn’t bother to send onroad with the FO driver that I attempted at 1300? Or maybe the 10:30 P1 service that’s delivered after 10:30 more days than not because we leave the building late every day except Monday? Or maybe the afternoon service that is rolled over every day for my area because they have no one for the RESPONSE route out there? I wonder what she suggests with that smart ass, clueless comment?
The upper management is so disconnected from the real world but this is even more extreme.

Lewis must think she’s still with Burger King or something. What an idiot.

WannaBeFeeder

on the Fedex Freight side of Fedex i dont really see any complaints about pay or the scale. I guess things are complete opposite at Express

fatboy33

Is the reason for RESPONSE is they wanted to eliminate the INDY flight? Why? Was that plane empty?? We really need to address these 3rd attempt businesses. RESPONSE drivers continue to attempt after closing smh. I grabbed a business off the belt this week. I recognized the company. They're good people. They got their package.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Is the reason for RESPONSE is they wanted to eliminate the INDY flight? Why? Was that plane empty?? We really need to address these 3rd attempt businesses. RESPONSE drivers continue to attempt after closing smh. I grabbed a business off the belt this week. I recognized the company. They're good people. They got their package.
I know they’re having huge staffing issues at the Indy hub. Not sure if that’s why they want to eliminate the flight or not.

McFeely

Huge Member
We really need to address these 3rd attempt businesses. RESPONSE drivers continue to attempt after closing smh.

I take all business packages that I see in the morning sort that are in my area, regardless if it’s wave 2 or my route number. Our Wave 2 doesn’t even get on road until 14:00 most days. They basically have to run a business only route first just to catch them while they’re open.

McFeely

Huge Member
I actually only have like less than 10 business stops on my route, so I’m not really that super awesome. I’m pretty handsome though.

fatboy33

I take all business packages that I see in the morning sort that are in my area, regardless if it’s wave 2 or my route number. Our Wave 2 doesn’t even get on road until 14:00 most days. They basically have to run a business only route first just to catch them while they’re open.
Yeah, I think I'll start taking all the businesses time will allow. Time is the key.

Aquaman

I have heard a few different rumors about raises. A month ago, we were hearing that the uppers rejected any raise. Recently, We are hearing 7% for top and a three step progression. Has anyone else heard about this?
that was a rumor that originated on the Facebook page... guy admitted he was trolling. I think 3%-5% is most realistic. They know they can’t give 2% again. But they REALLY want people to forget about that step plan.

Serf

I would take 5%. Medical goes up 2%. (Guessing). Leaving with the same raise Burger King gets. Good for morale when you leave the building this December at 10:40 with 160 stops.

McFeely

Huge Member
I would take 5%.

You'd be happy with just a 5% raise?

Our step progression plan was just a touch over 5% per step. I think hordes of couriers will be leaving if we don't get at least 1-2 steps this fall. We have a small-med size station and we're losing people way quicker than we can hire replacements.