Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Empty Pockets

How does a person on step 8 or 9 get a 3 step progression?

LOL......that would be a good day

The company used to be so proactive, it confused people why they did stuff. Now their so late in reacting and it's making people sick.
They do not care. This dumb ole truck driver saw that the ten step system would not work within 5 minutes of seeing the 2016 pay action hand out.
But they are indeed quitting now. A lot aren't even waiting to see what the pay increase will be in the fall.
The Memphis market is 60 RTDs short and giving interviews from off the street folks for employment this week. They also had 17 drivers call in sick last Monday. The drivers are being told that they cannot use their sick pay for the day off. OLVA and NQA are so short handed that they are all working10 hour days and are being forced to work Saturdays.

falcon back

They do not care. This dumb ole truck driver saw that the ten step system would not work within 5 minutes of seeing the 2016 pay action hand out.

The Memphis market is 60 RTDs short and giving interviews from off the street folks for employment this week. They also had 17 drivers call in sick last Monday. The drivers are being told that they cannot use their sick pay for the day off. OLVA and NQA are so short handed that they are all working10 hour days and are being forced to work Saturdays.
Really? My brother in law works at NQA and he says just the opposite. The 2nd wave has cut OT. He is delivering less than 100 stops a day and Saturday OT has been basically cut out. He is meeting us in the Ozarks tomorrow for a fishing trip. You might need a new source.

Empty Pockets

Really? My brother in law works at NQA and he says just the opposite. The 2nd wave has cut OT. He is delivering less than 100 stops a day and Saturday OT has been basically cut out. He is meeting us in the Ozarks tomorrow for a fishing trip. You might need a new source
OLVA courier told me this just last along with the 17 call ins. I will check my source.

falcon back

10 hr workdays are not that unusual. The company can't forbid you from calling in sick. My brother in law told me he hasn't worked a Saturday in quite a while and that some couriers were upset because the Saturday OT had been drastically reduced because there are so many Tue-Sat people and by using the casuals. The situation at OLVA could be different.

falcon back

Reality check.

No one gives a rat's ass.
Don't feel bad. You had your chance to enjoy retirement and you failed to plan accordingly. I had a plan and live the dream. Bad golf and fishing is the life. Especially today. My check deposits the 5th of every month. What day does White Castle cut paychecks?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Nice try there @falcon back how's your second account here at BC working out for you?
Nothing gets by you
index.png

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Don't feel bad. You had your chance to enjoy retirement and you failed to plan accordingly. I had a plan and live the dream. Bad golf and fishing is the life. Especially today. My check deposits the 5th of every month. What day does White Castle cut paychecks?
It sounds like you are living in the penthouse,while ole' cactus is living in the outhouse.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Only thing my finances depend on is my Credit Union and Schwab not messing up my direct deposit. You wouldn't understand.
The only kind of direct deposit in your household is the one your dog makes on the front lawn.

Where's your retirement badge Mr. Big Money?