Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artee

Most people in range that I have spoken too expect a 2-3 step increase. FedEx has managed to piss everyone off from top to bottom. I wonder if the next week will get interesting or if people will just bend over and take it. I am topped out RTD, so I wonder if they plan on one of their stupid $600 bonuses.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I tell you what I do have. A cooler FULL of slab crappie and small mouth. They were hitting everything we threw. Dang Cactus. They were nearly jumping in the boat with us. You poor fella. While you live in near poverty, my retirement is all about days like this. I have a noon tee time and I stocked up on new golf balls. I am sure I will be scattering shots into the woods and lakes all afternoon. Either way, it beats working.
You believe your own BS like there's no tomorrow.

If the fishing was anywhere near that great I wouldn't be wasting my time posting on this forum.

You sound about as convincing as some jr. high school punk trying to convince his buddies that he slept with 3 hot babes the night before.

yadig

I tell you what I do have. A cooler FULL of slab crappie and small mouth. They were hitting everything we threw. Dang Cactus. They were nearly jumping in the boat with us. You poor fella. While you live in near poverty, my retirement is all about days like this. I have a noon tee time and I stocked up on new golf balls. I am sure I will be scattering shots into the woods and lakes all afternoon. Either way, it beats working.
Are you jigging or using minnows

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wow, record revenue and profits but all they can afford is one step for everyone and nothing for those at the top. I doubt this will help with the exodus of employees.
8E29BA25-CB69-4344-A006-27A8F2846D0A.gif

falcon back

Are you jigging or using minnows
We used 2 jigs. Dropped to the bottom. About 25 ft. Then brought them up to about 20 ft and working the jigs. Catching 2 at a time and sometimes a crappie and a small mouth at the same time. Great trip. My noon golf game sucked as usual.

Artee

If the teamsters have an moves left up their sleeves they have been watching and waiting for this announcement to see which way it would go. If they have any kind of plan to attract FedEx employees to seeing things their way, they better be out in full force at the gate when I go in this afternoon/evening with union cards in hand. Along with all these stations as drivers come in off the road.

Artee

I think all of our topped out employees will be calling out sick on Monday.
Should wait a few days and make sure many many locations get on board and make it a national event. Our night time drivers that go to the hub have been talking about this for a few weeks now. This announcement did not help Fedex's cause to keep everyone happy.

falcon back

You believe your own BS like there's no tomorrow.

If the fishing was anywhere near that great I wouldn't be wasting my time posting on this forum.

You sound about as convincing as some jr. high school punk trying to convince his buddies that he slept with 3 hot babes the night before.
You must not be a fisherman. It gets hot on the water very quickly. About 930 or so the fish quit biting. Plus I had a noon tee time. Played a new course today and there was water, sand and trees to hit shots in that I hadn't done before. I didn't disappoint. Think I lost 5 balls today and that was in 9 holes.