Express Pay Increase?

Will Express Get a Pay Hike in 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

falcon back

The only kind of direct deposit in your household is the one your dog makes on the front lawn.

Where's your retirement badge Mr. Big Money?
My ID is in my wallet, my deposit is in the bank and my boat is in the water. Ready to catch some crappie and small mouth in the morning. I am sorry your retirement hasn't gone as planned.

falcon back

In other words, you don’t have one.
I tell you what I do have. A cooler FULL of slab crappie and small mouth. They were hitting everything we threw. Dang Cactus. They were nearly jumping in the boat with us. You poor fella. While you live in near poverty, my retirement is all about days like this. I have a noon tee time and I stocked up on new golf balls. I am sure I will be scattering shots into the woods and lakes all afternoon. Either way, it beats working.

Working4the1%

Here u go

Attachments

• 0B9C1081-BB04-4BEC-AF82-11386B668697.png
    0B9C1081-BB04-4BEC-AF82-11386B668697.png
    554 KB · Views: 65

yadig

I tell you what I do have. A cooler FULL of slab crappie and small mouth. They were hitting everything we threw. Dang Cactus. They were nearly jumping in the boat with us. You poor fella. While you live in near poverty, my retirement is all about days like this. I have a noon tee time and I stocked up on new golf balls. I am sure I will be scattering shots into the woods and lakes all afternoon. Either way, it beats working.
Are you jigging or using minnows?

Serf

I picture my retirement wearing a Fanny pack and crocs or Velcro shoes. Drinking PBR beer on my porch.

dezguy

Wow, record revenue and profits but all they can afford is one step for everyone and nothing for those at the top. I doubt this will help with the exodus of employees.