FedEx sucks

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
FedEx sucks

No link required!

🤓
Like I've gotta package 4u said, this is the one instance where citing your source simply isn't necessary. However, I would like to see the link as well for my viewing entertainment.
I thought there was one specifically that he was referring to. I can imagine though there are plenty seeing how crappy FedEx’s service has become. It’s an ‘effin disgrace. Fred don’t care. He’s already got your money.

I thought there was one specifically that he was referring to. I can imagine though there are plenty seeing how crappy FedEx’s service has become. It’s an ‘effin disgrace. Fred don’t care. He’s already got your money.
There are plenty of Facebook pages that bash UPS also.
Whatever, who cares?

DriverNerd

The most vocal people are the ones with bad experiences. Get 100 people with bad experiences in one place and it looks like worst company ever. Just ignore the 25 million others who got their stuff in one piece in a reasonable amount of time that don't say anything and just move on with their lives.

falcon back

The most vocal people are the ones with bad experiences. Get 100 people with bad experiences in one place and it looks like worst company ever. Just ignore the 25 million others who got their stuff in one piece in a reasonable amount of time that don't say anything and just move on with their lives.
Dissatisfied people complain way more than satisfied people give compliments.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why is FedEx so awful? I have been watching the tracking on my package for three weeks. To start it was misdelivered. I contacted the shipper to get them to get FedEx to retrieve the package and deliver it to the address on the label. No response from the shipper, but the next day tracking says there's another package with the same tracking in their system.

I click the link, it's my package. I figure the person who got the package dropped it at a FedEx facility. It sits there, for days, never moving. Then it shows out for delivery the next day. Then it shows address correction. No movement for days. Out for delivery, unable to deliver weather delay. Sits for days. Another address correction, I guess they realized the address was right the first time. Sits for several more days. Out for delivery, unable to deliver rescheduled for the next day. Out for deliver, weather delay.

What the hell is going on? I know the weather was only an issue a couple days. What's the excuse for the other weeks? Is there a contest to see who can keep a package on their car the longest? If I had the same package on my car that long, it would be the first damn stop of my day just to get rid of the thing. Just deliver the damn package already.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Stinger. Star Route. The Boonies. The Sticks. Jimbobwe. Hickville.

Have any of those words been used to describe where you live?

No, this is in a suburban area. Right off a main road. I've had several packages sent there before, only one other time did I have this problem, also with FedEx. It's not my house either. I want to take a day off, drive up there, go to the center, offer to hop on as a helper just to make sure they finally deliver the package to the right house.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Why is FedEx so awful? I have been watching the tracking on my package for three weeks. To start it was misdelivered. I contacted the shipper to get them to get FedEx to retrieve the package and deliver it to the address on the label. No response from the shipper, but the next day tracking says there's another package with the same tracking in their system.

I click the link, it's my package. I figure the person who got the package dropped it at a FedEx facility. It sits there, for days, never moving. Then it shows out for delivery the next day. Then it shows address correction. No movement for days. Out for delivery, unable to deliver weather delay. Sits for days. Another address correction, I guess they realized the address was right the first time. Sits for several more days. Out for delivery, unable to deliver rescheduled for the next day. Out for deliver, weather delay.

What the hell is going on? I know the weather was only an issue a couple days. What's the excuse for the other weeks? Is there a contest to see who can keep a package on their car the longest? If I had the same package on my car that long, it would be the first damn stop of my day just to get rid of the thing. Just deliver the damn package already.
You probably p*ssed off someone within the organization. Already, I don't like your attitude.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You probably p*ssed off someone within the organization. Already, I don't like your attitude.

Why, because your drivers can't find an address two turns of a major road? I would hate myself if I was that bad at my job. The customer who isn't getting what he paid for is the one with the attitude problem? No wonder FedEx sucks so bad.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The person I'm sending it to is literally the nicest person in the world. I'm totally a jerk, but FedEx has no knowledge of my involvement in this transaction.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Oh you'd be surprised!

They get their customers' customers billing information? That would be surprising. I'll be sure to let my customers know that FedEx is getting their customer's info direct. Ah, who am I kidding? None of my customers use FedEx, they know better.