FedEx sucks

falcon back

They get their customers' customers billing information? That would be surprising. I'll be sure to let my customers know that FedEx is getting their customer's info direct. Ah, who am I kidding? None of my customers use FedEx, they know better.
Don't worry, he didn't mean it. He didn't know any better.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Don't worry, he didn't mean it. He didn't know any better.

I'm not worried at all. I just want to know why FedEx can't do the very simple task of moving a package a few hundred miles from the shipper to its destination, in the promised amount of time. I can forgive the occasional misdelivery, as long as everything ends well. But what they are doing with this package is borderline criminal.

falcon back

I'm not worried at all. I just want to know why FedEx can't do the very simple task of moving a package a few hundred miles from the shipper to its destination, in the promised amount of time. I can forgive the occasional misdelivery, as long as everything ends well. But what they are doing with this package is borderline criminal.
Hate to hear your frustrations. I retired several years ago. I knew my absence would affect the operation. Guess it was worse than I thought.

yadig

Is this ground or express? One works for the company and the other works for a contractor. Just be patient and you might want to check all ravines near you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Same reason UPS can't.

UPS isn't carrying this package. If they were, it wouldn't be on a month long merry-go-round. It didn't even go out on car today. Just sitting at the center, with a rescheduled delivery date of today, by end of day. Lol. That ain't happening. I wonder what kinda shape the box is in by now.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I never said that. I don't think I've seen UPS make this many mistakes with a single package. It's out for delivery today. Fingers crossed.

Tracking shows attempt made at 5:32 pm today, when both my friend and his wife were home. It also says that future delivery was requested. Requested by whom? I guess they did two address incorrections. Who knows where they are even trying to deliver it now.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Tracking shows attempt made at 5:32 pm today, when both my friend and his wife were home. It also says that future delivery was requested. Requested by whom? I guess they did two address incorrections. Who knows where they are even trying to deliver it now.
Do yourself a favor and have your package rerouted to a Walgreens or a FedEx Office(Kinkos) and go pick it up. FedEx is dropping the ball big time right now and that is your best chance of ever getting whatever it is that you ordered. Yes, I know you paid for a delivery but if you want it you’ll have to bite the bullet on this one.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do yourself a favor and have your package rerouted to a Walgreens or a FedEx Office(Kinkos) and go pick it up. FedEx is dropping the ball big time right now and that is your best chance of ever getting whatever it is that you ordered. Yes, I know you paid for a delivery but if you want it you’ll have to bite the bullet on this one.

I'm not signing up for an account to do that. I'm having the shipper contact them. If they don't get it straightened out, I will have them send me a replacement package, UPS at no cost. I hope this costs FedEx a customer.