FedEx to give employees bonuses, raises, 401k

fedex_rtd

Serious question, if topped out don't get a raise will you still sing the praises?

I'm sure you will get something, but they haven't said anything about topped out employees yet.

I'm guessing maybe topped get a bonus so they can keep the same steps from last year.

Depends on the details, just remember old fart is one of the FedEx trolls on this board, all he does is suck from the purple nipple. No real outside views.

Oldfart

Depends on the details, just remember old fart is one of the FedEx trolls on this board, all he does is suck from the purple nipple. No real outside views.
I only deal with facts. Too many whiners on here deal in "ifs, maybe " then cry like a baby before they know the details.

You know facts. That is a word most on here have no idea the meaning. It is much easier to complain about something you have no idea what you are talking about.

Like I said earlier, I doubt they will exclude topped out people from the pay raises. Besides, we deserve it more than most.

Last edited:

fedex_rtd

I only deal with facts. Too many whiners on here deal in "ifs, maybe " then cry like a baby before they know the details.

You know facts. That is a word most on here have no idea the meaning. It is much easier to complain about something you have no idea what you are talking about.

Like I said earlier, I doubt they will exclude topped out people from the pay raises. Besides, we deserve it more than most.

What “facts” your spouting off %%% but you have no real idea of what we will see come April first. Myself I do not expect to see anything in writing in till the 3rd week of March at the earliest.

While it would be nice to see a step increase and a bump for top of range people, historically FedEx has done as little as possible to keep people happy. The only reason this is happening is because other large companies have given $1000 bonus to their employees. That works out to $0.48 per hour, on a 40 hour work week.

When you consider that the company just said it has to take out a $1.5 Billion loan to make up for pension short falls, I would not expect a large pay hike in April.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Stop living in the past. Was that 5 years ago? Maybe more? You ARE getting a raise 6 months early. You whine when you get a raise. That is funny I don't care who you are.

Many years ago they suspended the 401k match for a year or so. If they decided to double the match on the 401k to 7% you would whine that they are ONLY giving back the match they took away back then.
I think you're senile or one of Smith's kids.

Oldfart

Whining will get you more than keeping your mouth shut will.
Then many on here must have plenty.

Whiners at our station get their printer out of paper EVERYDAY

Get their documents sorted upside down, right side up, backwards and not separated into P1. Sos buckets

Get superglue put in their 2 wheeler locks.

They either quit whining or they suffer the consequences.

Oldfart

FYI, your personal opinions and convictions, are not the same thing as Facts.
Didn't most just get 7% raise?

Didn't the release say we ARE going to get a raise in April?

Sounds like facts to me.

Too many on here complain about the "what ifs and maybes" of the raises. Wait till they announce the details before you complain. I am sure you will find something to complain about soon enough.

fedex_rtd

Then many on here must have plenty.

Whiners at our station get their printer out of paper EVERYDAY

Get their documents sorted upside down, right side up, backwards and not separated into P1. Sos buckets

Get superglue put in their 2 wheeler locks.

They either quit whining or they suffer the consequences.

Try pulling this :censored2: on me old fart, and you will be spending some time at urgent care...What your suggesting is workplace violence, some cry to management, others get in your face.

Oldfart

Try pulling this :censored2: on me old fart, and you will be spending some time at urgent care...What your suggesting is workplace violence, some cry to management, others get in your face.
Lol. It would be you against 3/4 of the station and several managers. We know how to deal with people like you.

fedex_rtd

He is an ugly person. I’m so glad I don’t work with anyone of his kind.

Yep...Old Fart advocates workplace violence, but my experience with people like him, are the same as bullies. Once you get in their face, they are fast to back down or run and hide behind someone else.

Notice how the only thing Old Fart likes to do on this board is derail conversations??? He tried doing that over on the thread I started....how did that work out for you Old Fart?

Oldfart

Yep...Old Fart advocates workplace violence, but my experience with people like him, are the same as bullies. Once you get in their face, they are fast to back down or run and hide behind someone else.

Notice how the only thing Old Fart likes to do on this board is derail conversations??? He tried doing that over on the thread I started....how did that work out for you Old Fart?
Poor thing. You seem like the type that would cry if your docs didnt face the same way or u had to put paper in your printer. Bummer