FedEx to give employees bonuses, raises, 401k

Oldfart

Our mechanic vendors out any job that will take him 4 hours or longer. We are down 1 wrench and the remaining 1 can't keep up. He spends his days on PM's and routine work. We have 70 something FDX vans and our FO routes and extended area routes all drive rentals. He is a busy fella.

Oldfart

Again more blind allegiance.
Not hardly. I got 7% in October. If I get the next 3% raise SIX MONTHS EARLY I will be very satisfied. That is 10% in 6 months. Even if we do have to go till Oct. '19 for the next raise it is an early raise. 1040 hours in a 6 month work period means about $800 raise and that isn't considering any OT.

I predicted months ago that people on here could get a raise, 401k match bump or a lower insurance premium and they would still complain. Well, we are getting a raise SIX MONTHS EARLY and people are still complaining. Just proves my point. Whiners will cry no matter what happens. Bummer

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Only a cretin would come on a UPS-themed website, and go to the FedEx sub-forum, expecting to discover those posting to the message board singing the praises of their workplace. That's like going to a bar and expecting to see cheerleaders riding unicorns. You go there to drink your troubles away. It doesn't actually help, but it does relieve the burden.
Go climb back into your bubble bath.

Oldfart

Only a cretin would come on a UPS-themed website, and go to the FedEx sub-forum, expecting to discover those posting to the message board singing the praises of their workplace. That's like going to a bar and expecting to see cheerleaders riding unicorns. You go there to drink your troubles away. It doesn't actually help, but it does relieve the burden.
Go climb back into your bubble bath.
Its much easier to cry and whine. Thats what 90% on here do no matter what. You must be a real joy to be around.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Just ignore him... all I see now are one sided response, my Dr Says my blood pressure meds can be reduced now that I don't read OLDIRTs posts
Honestly, I don’t know why there are still those who continue giving the guy an audience. That’s what he craves. Everybody puts him on ‘ignore’ and he’ll just be left talking to himself.

fatboy33

Not hardly. I got 7% in October. If I get the next 3% raise SIX MONTHS EARLY I will be very satisfied. That is 10% in 6 months. Even if we do have to go till Oct. '19 for the next raise it is an early raise. 1040 hours in a 6 month work period means about $800 raise and that isn't considering any OT.

I predicted months ago that people on here could get a raise, 401k match bump or a lower insurance premium and they would still complain. Well, we are getting a raise SIX MONTHS EARLY and people are still complaining. Just proves my point. Whiners will cry no matter what happens. Bummer
You'll be very satisfied. Great for you. Others here, I'm sure have families to care for and their level of satisfaction I'll bet is higher than yours. And another thing. How is it you have the time to post every hour of the day, especially during work days? I've been looking at your time stamps and, whatever time zone, you appear to be on this board while on the clock. Interesting.