Five Word Story

over9five

Staff member
Agnostically, I continued on to work on the five word story which had almost been forgotten by people who can't count or get mixed up easily because of their advanced years.

Who's Dizzee talking about? Not

moreluck

golden ticket member
Agnostically, I continued on to work on the five word story which had almost been forgotten by people who can't count or get mixed up easily because of their advanced years.

Grandpa Rod, I hope. He's

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Grandpa Rod, I hope. He's

not senile. I know, it's

over9five

Staff member

Who's Dizzee talking about? Not Grandpa Rod, I hope. He's not senile. I know, it's

AJ! Couldn't be More or

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Who's Dizzee talking about? Not Grandpa Rod, I hope. He's not senile. I know, it's AJ! Couldn't be More or

could it? Rubber chickens flocked

over9five

Staff member

Who's Dizzee talking about? Not Grandpa Rod, I hope. He's not senile. I know, it's AJ! Couldn't be More or could it? Rubber chickens flocked

floppily through the hot kitchen.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Who's Dizzee talking about? Not Grandpa Rod, I hope. He's not senile. I know, it's AJ! Couldn't be More or could it? Rubber chickens flocked
floppily through the hot kitchen.

Rubber chicken cordon bleu was

fethrs

floppily through the hot kitchen. Rubber chicken cordon bleu was

the special dinner treat tonight.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

1 Served 2with 3a 4fine 5chianti.

moreluck

golden ticket member

1 Served 2with 3a 4fine 5chianti.

And fava beans on a

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

the special dinner treat tonight. Served with a fine chianti.

And fava beans on a pate of live human liver

fethrs

floppily through the hot kitchen. Rubber chicken cordon bleu was the special dinner treat tonight. Served with a fine chianti. And fava beans on a pate of live human liver
rubber chicken, live liver...mmmm!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

floppily through the hot kitchen. Rubber chicken cordon bleu was the special dinner treat tonight. Served with a fine chianti. And fava beans on a pate of live human liver
rubber chicken, live liver...mmmm! Clarise sharpened her vampire fangs

moreluck

golden ticket member

And succumbed to the temptation.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...

And succumbed to the temptation. An intoxicating smell rose from

over9five

Staff member
rubber chicken, live liver...mmmm! Clarise sharpened her vampire fangs and succumbed to the temptation. An intoxicating smell rose from

the fresh, warm, spilling blood.

moreluck

golden ticket member
rubber chicken, live liver...mmmm! Clarise sharpened her vampire fangs and succumbed to the temptation. An intoxicating smell rose from the fresh, warm, spilling blood.

Clarice decided to call some

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
rubber chicken, live liver...mmmm! Clarise sharpened her vampire fangs and succumbed to the temptation. An intoxicating smell rose from the fresh, warm, spilling blood.

Clarice decided to call some

circus clowns she knew from

over9five

Staff member

Clarice decided to call some circus clowns she knew from

her days as the tattoed

moreluck

golden ticket member

Clarice decided to call some circus clowns she knew from

her days as the tattoed
:censored2: from Bayonne New Jersey