Five Word Story

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
THEN Mighty Mouse appeared on the scene. Quickly surveying the dire situation, checking his apps for that "canoe/waterfall scenario rescue program" . He began to sing, "Here I Come To Save The Vessel"! Dilli'gan quickly ran to a ferry on a riverbank. Mighty mouse used his cape to fly across the great waging wiver. Where'd that lisp come from? Maybe his brother,

the woller wink owner, Woger

over9five

Staff member
THEN Mighty Mouse appeared on the scene. Quickly surveying the dire situation, checking his apps for that "canoe/waterfall scenario rescue program" . He began to sing, "Here I Come To Save The Vessel"! Dilli'gan quickly ran to a ferry on a riverbank. Mighty mouse used his cape to fly across the great waging wiver. Where'd that lisp come from? Maybe his brother, the woller wink owner, Woger

Mouse? Or his second cousin,

moreluck

golden ticket member
THEN Mighty Mouse appeared on the scene. Quickly surveying the dire situation, checking his apps for that "canoe/waterfall scenario rescue program" . He began to sing, "Here I Come To Save The Vessel"! Dilli'gan quickly ran to a ferry on a riverbank. Mighty mouse used his cape to fly across the great waging wiver. Where'd that lisp come from? Maybe his brother, the woller wink owner, Woger Mouse? Or his second cousin,

Ricky the rodent extrodinnaire (sp)

over9five

Staff member
THEN Mighty Mouse appeared on the scene. Quickly surveying the dire situation, checking his apps for that "canoe/waterfall scenario rescue program" . He began to sing, "Here I Come To Save The Vessel"! Dilli'gan quickly ran to a ferry on a riverbank. Mighty mouse used his cape to fly across the great waging wiver. Where'd that lisp come from? Maybe his brother, the woller wink owner, Woger Mouse? Or his second cousin, Ricky the rodent extraodinaire?

But no, neither. It was

moreluck

golden ticket member
THEN Mighty Mouse appeared on the scene. Quickly surveying the dire situation, checking his apps for that "canoe/waterfall scenario rescue program" . He began to sing, "Here I Come To Save The Vessel"! Dilli'gan quickly ran to a ferry on a riverbank. Mighty mouse used his cape to fly across the great waging wiver. Where'd that lisp come from? Maybe his brother, the woller wink owner, Woger Mouse? Or his second cousin, Ricky the rodent extraodinaire? But no, neither. It was

Rambo mouse, his second cousin

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
THEN Mighty Mouse appeared on the scene. Quickly surveying the dire situation, checking his apps for that "canoe/waterfall scenario rescue program" . He began to sing, "Here I Come To Save The Vessel"! Dilli'gan quickly ran to a ferry on a riverbank. Mighty mouse used his cape to fly across the great waging wiver. Where'd that lisp come from? Maybe his brother, the woller wink owner, Woger Mouse? Or his second cousin, Ricky the rodent extraodinaire? But no, neither. It was

Rambo mouse, his second cousin, his other brother Larry and

moreluck

golden ticket member

Rambo mouse, his second cousin, his other brother Larry and

Darrel with the doo rag !!

over9five

Staff member
THEN Mighty Mouse appeared on the scene. Quickly surveying the dire situation, checking his apps for that "canoe/waterfall scenario rescue program" . He began to sing, "Here I Come To Save The Vessel"! Dilli'gan quickly ran to a ferry on a riverbank. Mighty mouse used his cape to fly across the great waging wiver. Where'd that lisp come from? Maybe his brother, the woller wink owner, Woger Mouse? Or his second cousin, Ricky the rodent extraodinaire? But no, neither. It was Rambo mouse, his second cousin, his other brother Larry and Darrel with the doo rag !!

Not a minute too soon

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
THEN Mighty Mouse appeared on the scene. Quickly surveying the dire situation, checking his apps for that "canoe/waterfall scenario rescue program" . He began to sing, "Here I Come To Save The Vessel"! Dilli'gan quickly ran to a ferry on a riverbank. Mighty mouse used his cape to fly across the great waging wiver. Where'd that lisp come from? Maybe his brother, the woller wink owner, Woger Mouse? Or his second cousin, Ricky the rodent extraodinaire? But no, neither. It was Rambo mouse, his second cousin, his other brother Larry and Darrel with the doo rag !!

Not a minute too soon

for Over, who was overwrought

moreluck

golden ticket member

Not a minute too soon
for Over, who was overwrought

was also overweight and needed

over9five

Staff member

Not a minute too soon or Over, who was overwrought was also overweight and needed
simmons.jpg

his friend Richard Simmons to

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Five Word Story

Not a minute too soon or Over, who was overwrought was also overweight and needed
simmons.jpg

his friend Richard Simmons to

smooch his ***** and encourage

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Not a minute too soon or Over, who was overwrought was also overweight and needed his friend Richard Simmons to smooch his ***** and encourage

him to finally reveal that

moreluck

golden ticket member

Not a minute too soon or Over, who was overwrought was also overweight and needed his friend Richard Simmons to smooch his ***** and encourage him to finally reveal that

He was really Rosie O'Donnell

over9five

Staff member

Not a minute too soon or Over, who was overwrought was also overweight and needed his friend Richard Simmons to smooch his ***** and encourage him to finally reveal that he was really Rosie O'Donnell.

Over began to spew anti-Republican

moreluck

golden ticket member

Not a minute too soon or Over, who was overwrought was also overweight and needed his friend Richard Simmons to smooch his ***** and encourage him to finally reveal that he was really Rosie O'Donnell.Over began to spew anti-Republican

and anti Hasselback stuff. He

over9five

Staff member
Not a minute too soon or Over, who was overwrought was also overweight and needed his friend Richard Simmons to smooch his ***** and encourage him to finally reveal that he was really Rosie O'Donnell. Over began to spew anti-Republican and anti Hasselback stuff. He

whipped out an Obama effigy

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Not a minute too soon or Over, who was overwrought was also overweight and needed his friend Richard Simmons to smooch his ***** and encourage him to finally reveal that he was really Rosie O'Donnell. Over began to spew anti-Republican and anti Hasselback stuff. He whipped out an Obama effigy

that he hidden under his

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not a minute too soon or Over, who was overwrought was also overweight and needed his friend Richard Simmons to smooch his ***** and encourage him to finally reveal that he was really Rosie O'Donnell. Over began to spew anti-Republican and anti Hasselback stuff. He whipped out an Obama effigy that he hidden under his

Obama effigy hider in his

over9five

Staff member
Not a minute too soon or Over, who was overwrought was also overweight and needed his friend Richard Simmons to smooch his ***** and encourage him to finally reveal that he was really Rosie O'Donnell. Over began to spew anti-Republican and anti Hasselback stuff. He whipped out an Obama effigy that he hidden under his Obama effigy hider in his

new bloomers. Throwing it at