Forced 1 hr lunch

Backdoordeals69

I'm from California bro. I paid double union dues for that treatment!
I think we just come from two different locals that arenā€™t the same. Hence the name ā€œbackdoor dealsā€ 69 is just part of the fun I may be a loser but I may also be right. We have stewards that are always doing that type of stuff and they tell you they canā€™t do anything about nothing. They look out for themselves more than members.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I donā€™t appreciate that you donā€™t appreciate my handle 542thruNthru. I guess the 542 really got to you. Brainwashed degenerate that willing letā€™s his local take turns jacking off on his face like the cumdump he is.
UtZgv6xtrqwC.gif

Wally

Wally if your scared just say your scared. We should be able to express how we feel if you donā€™t like it donā€™t read it. We all work for the same company for godsakes we are all just receptacles waiting to get filled everyday
You might want to be scared of Mom when she sees your lovely prose.

Thats where I know Wally from. I saw him doing a dance number with management and Dick Van Dyke in 1968.
Pretty chitty bang bang we love you
UPS wants to fill you up
They have something you can suck
and force you to take lunch too

Coldworld

60 months and counting
ā€œThese pretzels are making me thirsty..!ā€
I found a Lego Seinfeld set of Jerryā€™s Apt at the store so I bought it for my son who is also a Seinfeld fanā€¦for Christmas. The cool thing about the set is it has different things associated with certain episodesā€¦so they have minifig Kramer holding a pretzel which is from that episode. The set even has a Newman which I think is funny as hellā€¦I pretty sure my son will freak when he sees it.

oldngray

nowhere special
I found a Lego Seinfeld set of Jerryā€™s Apt at the store so I bought it for my son who is also a Seinfeld fanā€¦for Christmas. The cool thing about the set is it has different things associated with certain episodesā€¦so they have minifig Kramer holding a pretzel which is from that episode. The set even has a Newman which I think is funny as hellā€¦I pretty sure my son will freak when he sees it.
You need a Frogger playset

frogger seinfeld.gif

Wally

The states and territories that require breaks include:
  1. California (meal and rest breaks)
  2. Colorado (meal and rest breaks)
  3. Connecticut (meal breaks)
  4. Delaware (meal breaks)
  5. Illinois (meal and rest breaks)
  6. Kentucky (meal and rest breaks)
  7. Maine (meal breaks)
  8. Maryland (meal breaks)
  9. Massachusetts (meal breaks)
  10. Minnesota (meal and rest breaks)
  11. Nebraska (meal breaks)
  12. Nevada (meal and rest breaks)
  13. New Hampshire (meal breaks)
  14. New York (meal breaks)
  15. North Dakota (meal breaks)
  16. Oregon (meal and rest breaks)
  17. Rhode Island (meal breaks)
  18. Tennessee (meal breaks)
  19. Vermont (meal and rest breaks)
  20. Washington (meal and rest breaks)
  21. West Virginia (meal breaks)
  22. Guam (meal breaks)
  23. Puerto Rico (meal breaks)

Not paying employees for all time worked is a form of wage theft that can lead to a wage and hour dispute with workers.