Forcing Thanksgiving Holiday Work Is The Beginning Of The End

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Some drivers will be a no show, already expecting that and so does management. So if they require everyone to work, they will at least be 80% covered cause i stopped working it a long time ago, its always more hours than they say. Im hoping small loads come in and they just friend up.
Technically they could write drivers up for a no show no call since its a mandatory day for work. Granted a lot of senior guys wont work, and that's only right for them, but everybody still has to show up anyway.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Technically they could write drivers up for a no show no call since its a mandatory day for work. Granted a lot of senior guys wont work, and that's only right for them, but everybody still has to show up anyway.
Hope they do dont feel like bailing someone out like i normally do.

upsbeernut

I've gone out 300 stops in a 700
i have two but only cause i had somewhere to drop the middle off. Last couple of days ive had 220 and left at least 10 big ones in the building. The key to that is start a wall 4 feet from the bulk head door then pile it in the back. I need some room to get to the 1 , 2 and 3 thousand shelves. I know you have noticed the boxes keep getting bigger. Biggest item ever seen was a canoe.

i have two but only cause i had somewhere to drop the middle off. Last couple of days ive had 220 and left at least 10 big ones in the building. The key to that is start a wall 4 feet from the bulk head door then pile it in the back. I need some room to get to the 1 , 2 and 3 thousand shelves. I know you have noticed the boxes keep getting bigger. Biggest item ever seen was a canoe.
No,trampolines??

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Screenshot_2014-11-16-13-37-54.png

Last edited:

upsbeernut

Hernia in a box.
Your right and 7years ago I actually got a hernia from a 100 lb package and they let me work til Xmas eve then I was out for 2months. The baseball sticking out was fixed and recuperating was no picnic with pain killers every 2to 4 hours and a weight increase to 215. Painted bumpers in the building for 4 weeks until the official ok.

By The Book

Your right and 7years ago I actually got a hernia from a 100 lb package and they let me work til Xmas eve then I was out for 2months. The baseball sticking out was fixed and recuperating was no picnic with pain killers every 2to 4 hours and a weight increase to 215. Painted bumpers in the building for 4 weeks until the official ok.
And they let you work until Xmas eve? How long did they let you work with this on the job injury?