Full time inside employees

FlipOldman

Article 22.3 says providing part-time employees the opportunity to go full-time is a priority. I don't see how they could justify a full-time employee with 1 year seniority getting dibs on a full-time combo job over a part-time employee with 20+ years.

Thank you, but I find it extremely disappointing that despite years of working in the building, a driver with less seniority than me could jump to the top of the bid sheet just because they are a full time driver.
Look to your supplements regarding 22.3 jobs. Should layout who bids first. If a full time drivers bids it, then a driving job opens up for a part timer.

Article 22.3 says providing part-time employees the opportunity to go full-time is a priority. I don't see how they could justify a full-time employee with 1 year seniority getting dibs on a full-time combo job over a part-time employee with 20+ years.
If a driver takes a 22.3 job. That opens up a full time job.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

A newly created 22.3 full-time job, it is bid to the part-timers first.

If it is an "existing" full-time job.. it is first bid in the classification.. then to all full-timers.. and if not filled..

then to the part-timers.

Part-timers only take presence over full timers, for newly created 22.3 full-time jobs.

PT Car Washer

A newly created 22.3 full-time job, it is bid to the part-timers first.

If it is an "existing" full-time job.. it is first bid in the classification.. then to all full-timers.. and if not filled..

then to the part-timers.

Part-timers only take presence over full timers, for newly created 22.3 full-time jobs.
Not in my Local. FT always bid over PT. Than the former FT job goes to an off the street hire. Pay backs for supporting the strike.

takesteady

Part timers are disposable
Be thankful you have a job
And without you and your master delivery skills the company would be brought to it’s knees and we would all be Jeff Bezos’ personal slaves. The delusions of grandeur some of you drivers have is absolutely a riot 😂