keeping job at UPS

SandSpida

so UPS has no problems with keeping employees who are convicted of a felony as long as they can show up for the job? So if they only get probation, they can still remain employed, but what happens if they have to serve 6 months in jail?
Pay off a doctor that says you need a mental ā€œhealth breakā€ of some sort. Maybe go out on FMLA if you can find a loop hole. Just throwing out ideas to help. Quit selling that crap.

nWo

so UPS has no problems with keeping employees who are convicted of a felony as long as they can show up for the job? So if they only get probation, they can still remain employed, but what happens if they have to serve 6 months in jail?

Yes. No way we would be able to staff preload without a few felons.

tadpole

Depends on your region. If you see an item on W2s and your check deductions like LGL SVS or LEGAL then yes you can get a lawyer through the union. I don't know the details of how it works though.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I have a question about being convicted of a felony while working at UPS. If you are a long time employee and you are convicted of a felony involving possession of drugs with intent to distribute, can you still keep your job at UPS. Or will the company find out and take steps to terminate?
Thank you for your reply.
Heroin? No.
Marijuana? Yes.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.
I have a question about being convicted of a felony while working at UPS. If you are a long time employee and you are convicted of a felony involving possession of drugs with intent to distribute, can you still keep your job at UPS. Or will the company find out and take steps to terminate?
Thank you for your reply.
IMG_5730.gif