Funny Memes, Any Subject

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1718452397337.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The other night I noticed a big spider web network overhead and around my front door and I counted at least nine big ass spiders throughout it. I let them stay rent free because they seem to take care of the gnat and mosquito problem around here.
I don't know.
That's kinda like not killing snakes you see around the house. They take care of....yeah ,ok.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't know.
That's kinda like not killing snakes you see around the house. They take care of....yeah ,ok.
I would never kill a snake around my house. There are NO poisonous snakes in Mn. (except for a few in the very SE tip of the state along the Mississippi river bluffs. In 70+ years of living here I've only seen 2 kinds of snakes in the wild around here. The common garden snake and a Bull snake --both of which are harmless to humans and eat tons of mice and other pests.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I would never kill a snake around my house. There are NO poisonous snakes in Mn. (except for a few in the very SE tip of the state along the Mississippi river bluffs. In 70+ years of living here I've only seen 2 kinds of snakes in the wild around here. The common garden snake and a Bull snake --both of which are harmless to humans and eat tons of mice and other pests.
I think I’d kill one that was in the house.

rod

Retired 22 years
A bite from a Timber Rattler will kill you. Copperhead..no. Water Moccasins are aggressive and can shut down your breathing. I've had them try and get in the boat. I've never seen an Easter Coral Snake. Their bite can kill you.
In Vietnam they had what was called the 2 Step snake. It was said if you got bit you would be dead within 2 steps. Thankfully I never did see one---bur I did see lots of other kinds of snakes, scorpions and giant centipedes.