Funny Memes, Any Subject

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In Vietnam they had what was called the 2 Step snake. It was said if you got bit you would be dead within 2 steps. Thankfully I never did see one---bur I did see lots of other kinds of snakes, scorpions and giant centipedes.
:censored2: that too

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A bite from a Timber Rattler will kill you. Copperhead..no. Water Moccasins are aggressive and can shut down your breathing. I've had them try and get in the boat. I've never seen an Easter Coral Snake. Their bite can kill you.
The bigger the rattle snake the more venomous. The ones near me don’t get real big, 2-3 feet. Not enough water around here, keeps them small. Up north they get up to 6 feet.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1718491898833.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
In Vietnam they had what was called the 2 Step snake. It was said if you got bit you would be dead within 2 steps. Thankfully I never did see one---bur I did see lots of other kinds of snakes, scorpions and giant centipedes.
I was in the rain forest in South America for two weeks. They had something they called a Carpet Labaria. They said you have about an hour if you get bit by one. Never seen one. Believe me, I never stopped looking.

I would never kill a snake around my house. There are NO poisonous snakes in Mn. (except for a few in the very SE tip of the state along the Mississippi river bluffs. In 70+ years of living here I've only seen 2 kinds of snakes in the wild around here. The common garden snake and a Bull snake --both of which are harmless to humans and eat tons of mice and other pests.
We only kill the rattlers here. The occasional coral snake may make it's way in the area, but very rare. Pretty much every snake here that can hurt you let's you know you're :censored2:ing around and about to find out.