Gas Prices

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you even mention that there might be drilling,the price of oil falls.

REPEAT ALERT REPEAT ALERT...

DRILLING HAS INCREASED IN THIS COUNTRY EVERY YEAR SINCE 1936 and what has happened to oil prices since????????

THEY WENT UP!

Geez, you were there, why do I have to explain this?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
What grants do you think the Catholic Church gets from the government ??

"Churches can apply for federal grants to benefit their community. However, the government does not fund strictly religious activities.
The federal government does not grant money to churches for "inherently religious" activities, such as prayer meetings or Sunday schools classes. However, churches are welcome to compete for federal grants with other community-based organizations in order to provide a service to their entire community.

Community programs might include such activities as helping runaway youth, mentoring children of prisoners, and feeding the hungry. One grant that can go directly for use by churches is from the National Trust for Historic Preservation, which may grant funds for renovations of a historically significant church building."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
DOnt look now moreluck, but gas prices in southern california dropped another 2 cents today. Thats 4 cents since last monday. Its inching downward as usual, but the spike is over.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
DOnt look now moreluck, but gas prices in southern california dropped another 2 cents today. Thats 4 cents since last monday. Its inching downward as usual, but the spike is over.

Peace

TOS

National average $3.912
Calif. average $4.267
O.C. average $4.291

Wow! Break out the sasparilla hon, there's some celebratin' to do !! WooHoo!! Do you remember prices below $2 a gal. when O started his reign??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
National average $3.912
Calif. average $4.267
O.C. average $4.291

Wow! Break out the sasparilla hon, there's some celebratin' to do !! WooHoo!! Do you remember prices below $2 a gal. when O started his reign??

You know what I remember? I remember gas at 5.00 a gallon here in california during the bush term for 4 years. I remember oil going to 150 dollars a barrel within his first 2 years. I remember businesses folding, people getting layed off, people losing their homes and americans cutting back on spending causing the largest recession in the countries history.

Today, Oil has never been higher than 115.00 a barrel. It was up to 110 a barrel a couple of years ago and fell back to 72 bucks an barrel. The speculators have taken it back to 110 a barrel so the oil companies can REAP HUGE PROFITS in the first quarter and now its going to INCH DOWN like it always does. IT NEVER goes down as quickly as it goes up.

Today, Oil is another 1.42 a barrel lower. Just like I said in january, oil was deliberately raised for profits and after the conclusion of the first quarter, oil would drop back to 70 bucks a barrel and possibly even lower just before the election.

In 2008, the oil price fell to 35 bucks a barrel just before the election in an attempt to get a republican elected and that failed.

TODAY, even with the current PRICE of gas at the pumps, our AUTO industry is RAKING IN HUGE PROFITS! Unlike BUSH, who almost KILLED our domestic auto industry. MARCH was a record profit and sales month for the big three auto makers and GAS was at 4.25 a gallon.

THATS a HUGE difference than when BUSH had control of the country. I know its a tough pill to swallow but its a reality that you just have to come to grips with.

Gas prices this time around ISNT slowing the country down. IN fact, growth is still on the rise and march will show great job creation numbers. You can cheer for high prices as a hope of getting rid of OBAMA, but that bubble has burst and prices are heading down.

4 cents a week from here on out. The gas price war between the GOP and OBAMA has been won, by OBAMA.

Nobody is lame enough to think that gas at 2.00 a gallon was going to stay very long. Everyone knew that was a scam. 70 dollars a barrel is where oil will sit no matter how many oil drilling rigs are created.

To think otherwise is just plain silly.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Drove pass that same station tonight , now at $3.899 and this is located right next to the oil terminals and storage depot.
Another station a few miles away is at $ 3.959.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TODAY ( april 4th 2012) gas at the pumps DOWN another 4 cents. That 6 cents in three days... ALL of California is dropping and if ANYONE tells you different, let me be the first to call B.S.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know what I remember? I remember gas at 5.00 a gallon here in california during the bush term for 4 years. I remember oil going to 150 dollars a barrel within his first 2 years. I remember businesses folding, people getting layed off, people losing their homes and americans cutting back on spending causing the largest recession in the countries history.

Today, Oil has never been higher than 115.00 a barrel. It was up to 110 a barrel a couple of years ago and fell back to 72 bucks an barrel. The speculators have taken it back to 110 a barrel so the oil companies can REAP HUGE PROFITS in the first quarter and now its going to INCH DOWN like it always does. IT NEVER goes down as quickly as it goes up.

Today, Oil is another 1.42 a barrel lower. Just like I said in january, oil was deliberately raised for profits and after the conclusion of the first quarter, oil would drop back to 70 bucks a barrel and possibly even lower just before the election.

In 2008, the oil price fell to 35 bucks a barrel just before the election in an attempt to get a republican elected and that failed.

TODAY, even with the current PRICE of gas at the pumps, our AUTO industry is RAKING IN HUGE PROFITS! Unlike BUSH, who almost KILLED our domestic auto industry. MARCH was a record profit and sales month for the big three auto makers and GAS was at 4.25 a gallon.

THATS a HUGE difference than when BUSH had control of the country. I know its a tough pill to swallow but its a reality that you just have to come to grips with.

Gas prices this time around ISNT slowing the country down. IN fact, growth is still on the rise and march will show great job creation numbers. You can cheer for high prices as a hope of getting rid of OBAMA, but that bubble has burst and prices are heading down.

4 cents a week from here on out. The gas price war between the GOP and OBAMA has been won, by OBAMA.

Nobody is lame enough to think that gas at 2.00 a gallon was going to stay very long. Everyone knew that was a scam. 70 dollars a barrel is where oil will sit no matter how many oil drilling rigs are created.

To think otherwise is just plain silly.

Peace

TOS
Great memory there......how come you can't remember gas at $1.78 a gallon just when Obama took over ????

Guess what, it doesn't matter what the barrel price is if it doesn't translate to the pumps. I buy it by the gallon, not the barrel.

The price of gas at the pump bites the big one! I don't unerstand the denial on your part when the numbers are staring you in the face while you pump gas into your tank!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Great memory there......how come you can't remember gas at $1.78 a gallon just when Obama took over ????

Guess what, it doesn't matter what the barrel price is if it doesn't translate to the pumps. I buy it by the gallon, not the barrel.

The price of gas at the pump bites the big one! I don't unerstand the denial on your part when the numbers are staring you in the face while you pump gas into your tank!

Its sad to watch you cheer for doomsday. The republicans and the talking heads of fox news are WRONG AGAIN, there will be NO 5 dollar a gallon gas. PRICES ARE FALLING !!

Look out below moreluck!

I know you wanted it sooooo bad, but it aint gonna happen.

Sorry. Americas collapse just isnt in the cards.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Its sad to watch you cheer for doomsday. ....." (TOS)

Just where am I cheeingfor rising gas prices? If I notice they are hgher and say so, that's just being observant and not in denial like you are.
Gas is a product I use all the time......why would I cheer for higher prices? How can you ignore the rise and claim it isn't so?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Its sad to watch you cheer for doomsday. ....." (TOS)

Just where am I cheeingfor rising gas prices? If I notice they are hgher and say so, that's just being observant and not in denial like you are.
Gas is a product I use all the time......why would I cheer for higher prices? How can you ignore the rise and claim it isn't so?

Thats easy moreluck, because GAS is FALLING. EVEN in your area. Oil is down to 101 a barrel today and will be under 100 bucks a barrel by monday, from that point on, its a bearish market oil and it will continue to drop until the summer. The HIGH PROFIT window has closed.

Just wait until next weeks release of profits for big oil. The country will be OUTRAGED that in a time of recovery and high debt, the oil companies will set NEW RECORDS for profits at the expense of a hurting american public. The dialog will turn around and the blame will fall directly on CONGRESS and the OIL companies for ripping off consumers.

If the republicans in the house and senate would get out of the way and pass one of three bills aimed at curbing oil speculators, gas would drop like a 2 ton rock, but that wont happen.

You post every time gas goes up, but NEVER when it goes down. YOU and fox news have been saying that gas will hit 5 bucks a gallon and that balloon has popped in your faces.

Here are the prices in YOUR TOWN for today, and they are DOWN 6 cents in three days as well.
San Clemente Gas Prices - Find the Lowest Gas Prices in San Clemente, California

I think this is a subject you may want to invest more time in researching before you post.

Peace

TOS