Gas Prices

moreluck

golden ticket member
$3.37 yesterday

Just checked Gas Buddy and on east side of Atlanta several stations at $3.25 and in my area dropped again overnight with most around the $3.35 mark. If gas goes below $3 a gallon mark, I would think this to be a psychological barrier and that would bode well for Obama. We'll see.
If my area's average is $4.283, don't they usually jack up the price for Memorial Weekend too???

wkmac

If my area's average is $4.283, don't they usually jack up the price for Memorial Weekend too???

Typically yes but this year with the holiday weekend starting tomorrow, I'm seeing falling prices in my area. If prices drop under $3 over the course of the summer or when we switch back to normal blends, that could ripple as a positive through the economy and any positive in the economy will benefit a current sitting gov't.

wkmac

It was like $1.80 when he got in and it's still over $4 here....yeah, that bodes well!!

But your question never made mention of $1.80 per gallon, only when it was going under $4. Stay on point!

BTW: When Bill Clinton was in office I was paying around $.90 per gallon and under Bush at one point I paid over $5 per gallon so are we saying raising up this issues are in play also?

If you ask a question, stay on point!

klein

Für Meno :)
It was like $1.80 when he got in and it's still over $4 here....yeah, that bodes well!!

You'll need another large recession to get back to $1.80.
Vote back in your republican party - they have expierence on how to get there.
You'll be able to buy stocks , even homes, at basement bargain prices, again, too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You'll need another large recession to get back to $1.80.
Vote back in your republican party - they have expierence on how to get there.
You'll be able to buy stocks , even homes, at basement bargain prices, again, too.
When you become an American citizen (God forbid) then I'll consider your opinion on our stuff.

moreluck

golden ticket member
But your question never made mention of $1.80 per gallon, only when it was going under $4. Stay on point!

BTW: When Bill Clinton was in office I was paying around $.90 per gallon and under Bush at one point I paid over $5 per gallon so are we saying raising up this issues are in play also?

If you ask a question, stay on point!

You probably think 8.1% unemployment is a good number too!!
Oh, and I didn't know we were governed by Keith's rules of order!!