Gas Prices

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bush had the highest per gallon of gas prices ever - but how would Moreluck know ?
Try living in the present !!!

William McKinley probably paid outrageous prices for his horse's oats & hay !!........But we aren't bringing it up every 5 minutes. Bush is no longer president.....didn't that news make it up north??

klein

Für Meno :)
Try living in the present !!!

William McKinley probably paid outrageous prices for his horse's oats & hay !!........But we aren't bringing it up every 5 minutes. Bush is no longer president.....didn't that news make it up north??

Ok, let's try it this way :

Blame Obama for having not reached the highest gas prices than in the past government (or since he took office) !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's not gonna work because I've paid steadily higher gas prices at the pump for awhile now. So give it up.

The one who NEEDS to give it up is YOU my dear. FACTS just dont work in your favor. Take a look at this chart and see if you are paying more for gas under OBAMA or you paid more under BUSH...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The highest price for fuel in this country was paid during the REAGAN administration when adjusted for inflation

Fact #364: March 21, 2005
Historical Gas Prices, 1919–2004

On average, the price of gasoline was higher in 2004 than it has ever been before; however, when adjusted for inflation (constant dollars), gasoline cost more in 1981 than it does today.
Average Annual Gasoline Pump Price, 1919–2004
Source: Energy Information Administration

Just_another_day_at_work

Iran needs a Rothschild central bank. Like Sr. Bush said: it's a big idea, more then just how much is a gallon of gas cost. Few news assures me that gas won't go down in the very near future.
We are going to bomb... I mean "liberate" them soon.
Iran rejects West's plan to curb nuclear program without cuts in sanctions against Tehran - The Washington Post

The Associated Press: Israeli president: Early election canceled

and whenever the country is going to even thinking of using a gold standard currency that signals the destiny treatment of Iraq, Lybia...(but still it's not about the gold)
China to use gold for purchase of Iranian oil, avoiding U.S. financial sanctions - Tehran Times

moreluck

golden ticket member
The facts DO work.......I'm paying $4.23 a gal today and I was paying lots less a couple years ago. That's a fact, Jack!!

wkmac

You probably think 8.1% unemployment is a good number too!! Oh, and I didn't know we were governed by Keith's rules of order!!

If the unemployment rate actually was 8.1%, yes I'd consider that very good right now but the subject is not unemployment, it's gas prices. Why is it that you just can't stay on topic?

Try living in the present !!! William McKinley probably paid outrageous prices for his horse's oats & hay !!........But we aren't bringing it up every 5 minutes. Bush is no longer president.....didn't that news make it up north??

You say "try living in the present", you also point out that "Bush is no longer President" and when anyone brings up past events you immediately squawk like a noisy guinea bird but then you pull the history card yourself by posting:

It was like $1.80 when he got in and it's still over $4 here....yeah, that bodes well!!

Can't stay on subject and rules apply to everyone else but you.

And now I noticed you've dipped into the same bag of tricks as our ole friend SusieDrver in the hopes of using intimidation tactics. I'm not impressed or threatened so try harder.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gas prices need to come down and soon.
How are bhos' supporters going to burn down whole city blocks if they can't afford to pay for their own supplies ?

wkmac

Gas prices need to come down and soon.
How are bhos' supporters going to burn down whole city blocks if they can't afford to pay for their own supplies ?

That's funny, now I stay pretty atuned to news and especially to any and all street actions against the state and I've yet to see one single action where any street block was burned down much less done so by, how's you put that, "bhos' supporters". Could you supply a link to any news story in which it shows how bhos' supporters burned down a city block? Thanks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was referring to the coming riots that the dems will need to suspend the up coming elections .
One can not have a proper civil unrest action without using gas bombs.
There are several possible times coming later this year; after the Zimmerman case is thrown out of court , The dem convention, & The gop convention