Gas Prices

moreluck

golden ticket member
Voters have short memories--you get gas below $3/gallon and Obama is a shoe-in.
Yeah, we'll just ignore the unemployment number, the consumer confidence number and all the other numbers that have been fudged by magic accounting (Mr Nutting).

You think all voters are fools?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

People vote with their wallets. Unemployment numbers have been steadily going down (8.1%). Gas prices are coming down.

None of this will matter if your boy continues to hang around with The Donald.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah, we'll just ignore the unemployment number, the consumer confidence number and all the other numbers that have been fudged by magic accounting (Mr Nutting).

You think all voters are fools?
How did you think Bachman and Newt were going to get to $2/gal?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Gas is down cause the global economy sucks and I hate to say this but as connected as the world is becoming our economy depends on much more than our policies at home.

UPS Lifer

We can sit here and debate all the economic reasons and that gas is going up or gas prices are going down....

All I know is when I go to the gas station and fill the tank it costs $50 to put 13 gallons in. Every time I go to the pump and see anything over $40 for a fill up, I get pissed off. It does not matter why to me, and if there are enough folks out there doing the same thing, they will more than likely take that attitude into the voting booth in November. I can't wait!

klein

Für Meno :)
Could we see a tick up in gas prices as a result of this? Just paid $3.22 a gallon.

Here is even a better story :

Yet another Alberta oil spill raises questions about Keystone plan

and this :

Keystone XL pipeline will lead to higher gas prices, group says

klein

Für Meno :)
Are Oil companies supporting Obama ?
Just wondering, last week our gas prices jumped up 8 cents/ltr to $113.9 ltr.
That's $4.30/5 per gallon !
(and yes, it was way before this latest Alberta pipeline oil spill).

While in the US gas prices keep falling. Now why is that ?

wkmac

Mine is still over $4, so it's not falling here......at least not below 4.

Sam has your solution but pretend instead of food he's talking about gas.

[video=youtube;vN7ehccspao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7ehccspao[/video]

A real classic!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I loved Sam Kinison............was shocked when he was killed in that wreck on his way to Laughlin!!

He was a Pentecostal preacher and the son of Pentecostal peachers....he had the preaching rhythm down pat! Lots of people didn't like him.......I did and watched him every opportunity I could.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah. He was a Pentecostal preacher before he was a raunchy comedian. Very funny guy. One of my favorite quotes, "How does a guy look at another guy"s hairy ass and find love?!" Funny stuff!