Gas Prices

klein

Für Meno :)
Dont confuse them with math Klein, they struggle with reality already.

peace

TOS

Oh, I know, they want to keep driving their 10miles per gallon vehicles, and keep on bitching about high gas prices.
I suppose they could easily rebuild their own 1950 V-8 engine, and throw it into a new car, to make them feel happy while guzzling all the gasoline away.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, I know, they want to keep driving their 10miles per gallon vehicles, and keep on bitching about high gas prices.
I suppose they could easily rebuild their own 1950 V-8 engine, and throw it into a new car, to make them feel happy while guzzling all the gasoline away.
Don't you have any Canadian cannibal creep you could be hunting for now?

moreluck

golden ticket member
It doesn't matter what we choose to drive, but when Obama took the wheel, gas was $1.83.........................he's a clueless narcissistic numbskull and I'm ot complaining about the gas prices, but the guy that brought us here and has no idea what to do.

I will pay whatever I have to and I will drive a Tahoe or Suburban and it's nobody's business what car I choose.

Don't see any Volts on the road around me, but plenty of them sitting on the dealership lot !! 5 months and counting!

klein

Don't you have any Canadian cannibal creep you could be hunting for now?

Sorry, our mounties get a break every so often.
I don't think all of Canada has 365 murders per year !

Btw, that creepy guy from Montreal, who was caught in Berlin is back in Canada now.
He was flown back in a Canadian Military jet.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It doesn't matter what we choose to drive, but when Obama took the wheel, gas was $1.83.........................he's a clueless narcissistic numbskull and I'm ot complaining about the gas prices, but the guy that brought us here and has no idea what to do.

I will pay whatever I have to and I will drive a Tahoe or Suburban and it's nobody's business what car I choose.

Don't see any Volts on the road around me, but plenty of them sitting on the dealership lot !! 5 months and counting!

See what I mean Klein??

Its too complicated.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sorry, our mounties get a break every so often.
I don't think all of Canada has 365 murders per year !

Btw, that creepy guy from Montreal, who was caught in Berlin is back in Canada now.
He was flown back in a Canadian Military jet.
It turns out it was a water dropping fire fighting plane and they dropped the prisoner over Montana somewhere. Don't worry, the coyotes will clean up the mess!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Survey: 80% of self-employed hurt by high gas prices

June 20th, 2012, 3:00 am · · posted by Jan Norman, small-business columnist

Eight out of 10 self-employed Americans say their businesses have been hurt by volatile gas and energy prices, according to a new survey by the National Association for the Self Employed.

Even though prices have eased recently, they had soared in the spring, causing the self-employed to make changes in their business habits, the survey reports. (Click on the chart for a larger view.)
More than half (55.3%) of the self-employed (fewer than 10 employees) said they have reduced their business travel and more than a third (36.9%) have raised prices because of the cost of energy and fuel, the survey found. One in seven said their business had not been impacted by gas or energy prices.

“High gas prices are still hurting the self-employed, many of whom depend on their vehicles to conduct the day-to-day work of their businesses,” said NASE President Kristie L. Arslan.
Gasoline prices at least have been coming down in June.

In Orange County a gallon of regular gasoline was selling Tuesday for an average of $3.93, down 12 cents from a week ago and down 43 cents in a month. Nationally, gas is selling for an average $3.50 a gallon, down 4 cents from a week ago and down 19 cents from a month ago.

Almost half (42%) of those surveyed said they are spending more than $250 a month on gasoline (the highest price category listed on the survey). Nearly 70% said they had changed their driving behavior because of fuel costs.

klein

Might even get higher gas prices, yet :

Enbridge shuts Alberta pipeline after oil spill
The 540-km (335-mile) line carries oil to Hardisty, Alberta, from the tar sands center of Fort McMurray. Hardisty is a major pipeline hub from which crude gets fed into networks of export lines to the United States, such as Enbridge's mainline and TransCanada Corp's Keystone Pipeline.
Its capacity equals about 22 percent of Canada's 1.6 million barrels a day of oil sands production.

A lengthy shutdown of the important regional line could force some oil developers to slow or halt production, depending on whether or not they have alternate transport for their crude or field storage tanks.

It is not known yet if cash crude prices will be affected by the incident.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
US OIL INVENTORY CONTINUES TO SWELL as consumers transition to better fuel economy cars and trucks.

The US has record levels of oil in the country and the trend continues since OBAMA took office and demands higher efficiency vehicles. The public is listening and more and more smaller cars are on the roads saving oil and cutting usage.

Now if we can only prevent the oil companies from selling the excess oil overseas, we would have plenty for years to come.

But we know the GOP will push to sell this oil overseas.

Peace

TOS

klein

US OIL INVENTORY CONTINUES TO SWELL as consumers transition to better fuel economy cars and trucks.

The US has record levels of oil in the country and the trend continues since OBAMA took office and demands higher efficiency vehicles. The public is listening and more and more smaller cars are on the roads saving oil and cutting usage.

Now if we can only prevent the oil companies from selling the excess oil overseas, we would have plenty for years to come.

But we know the GOP will push to sell this oil overseas.

Peace

TOS

Sorry TOS, but you need to sell it, to get some revenue in.
With everyone paying less taxes than they did 60 years ago, and nobody wants to pay more.
The US will need to sell everything they have.

P

pickup

Sorry TOS, but you need to sell it, to get some revenue in.
With everyone paying less taxes than they did 60 years ago, and nobody wants to pay more.
The US will need to sell everything they have.

Uh uh, TOS , looks like your lapdog is breaking ranks.

Give his leash a good tug.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have a question, if OBAMA gets fuel down to under 3 bucks a gallon, are ALL OF YOU going to congratulate him or are you still going to push for 5 dollar a gallon fuel?

If it gets under 2 bucks, will moreluck spend the next 4 years saying "I remember when fuel was under 2 bucks under obama?"

OIL CRASHING TODAY DOWN TO 77 bucks a barrel.

LOL

PEACE

TOS

UPS Lifer

I have a question, if OBAMA gets fuel down to under 3 bucks a gallon, are ALL OF YOU going to congratulate him or are you still going to push for 5 dollar a gallon fuel?

If it gets under 2 bucks, will moreluck spend the next 4 years saying "I remember when fuel was under 2 bucks under obama?"

LOL

PEACE

TOS

Thanks for starting my morning off with another laugh! When have you said anything positive about the Republican Party! Oh! that's right NEVER! Your head would explode :panicsmiley:before you could make a positive comment about "the other side"!! :rofl:

over9five

Staff member

LOL

PEACE

TOS
TOS, you understand why oil is down, right?

High unemployment.
Europe in recession.
High inventory.
Weak economy.

And yes, OBAMA is responsible for some of that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Thanks for starting my morning off with another laugh! When have you said anything positive about the Republican Party! Oh! that's right NEVER! Your head would explode :panicsmiley:before you could make a positive comment about "the other side"!! :rofl:

What do the republicans have to do with gas prices currently??

Oh yeah. NOTHING.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, you understand why oil is down, right?

High unemployment.
Europe in recession.
High inventory.
Weak economy.

And yes, OBAMA is responsible for some of that.

Again, the failed attempt to script the world. Listen SLICK, there is one reason for the worlds PROBLEMS. TWO WARS, the banking collapse of the USA in 2008 under BUSH and 150 dollar a barrel oil under BUSH.

YOU can thank OPEC for having the common sense of INCREASING production and CURBING US speculators greed. In January this year, OPEC said that if the US didnt not lower the price per barrel, they would INTERVENE and collapse oil prices down to 70 bucks a barrel.

The USA did not respond and continued to drive up the price per barrel putting ALL COUNTRIES in jeopardy while reaping HUGE record breaking profits. OPEC stepped in and increased production and threatens to increase it again if the USA doesnt get its speculators in order.

Since the increase of 2 million barrels a day, OIL has plummeted from 110 a barrel to 77 bucks a barrel.

High inventory is the result of 3 years of consumption reduction with HIGHER efficient cars. Last year, we EXPORTED MORE OIL than we IMPORTED for the first time since 1949 and that speaks volumes and rallies against DRILL BABY DRILL which is pointless when there is a GLUT OF OIL in the USA.

The two wars started by BUSH crashed this world to a degree that is only just being understood. Its too bad the GOP faithful wants to put blinders on and give him a pass.

OPEC has everything to do with the crash of oil, and all the other components only accelerate its free fall. Look for 70 dollar a barrel oil by june 30.

Next month, watch for the GOP to RAISE the rhetoric ONCE AGAIN on IRAN and attempt to drive up the price of oil just before the elections. FOX will run stories daily about the IRAN nuclear threat and they will bring on talking heads like that idiot JOHN BOLTON to talk about war and preemptive strikes and such as they did in february.

The GOP will ramp up the rhetoric and the speculators will attempt to follow suit and trade on that rhetoric.

MARK MY WORDS.

Today there is NO talk about IRAN and nukes, but come July 1st, it will be all FOX NEWS TALKS ABOUT IN THE AM.

Peace

TOS