Global warming

BrownArmy

in march2019 temperatures overall average with some warming in pockets in the west and some areas experiencing colder then normal temperatures in large portions of the north west . Climate change has one again occured as it does every month

tave-anom-201903.png

Meaningless, and irrelevant.

Try again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
in march2019 temperatures overall average with some warming in pockets in the west and some areas experiencing colder then normal temperatures in large portions of the north west . Climate change has one again occured as it does every month

tave-anom-201903.png
Meaningless in terms of climate change. Perhaps you should have taken some science classes in high school. It's obvious you didn't take any in college.

floridays

So if our base period is from 1880-1920. Are they still using the exact temperature readings from those same locations?
You sir have earned a gold star for this excellent question. I have asked the same previously. Not here, but I have and never an answer.
With the great technology we currently live with is it too much to ask the gps coordinates of these stations, and historical pictures? I don't ask much, it would be an unreasonable request for the other side however.

BrownArmy

So if our base period is from 1880-1920. Are they still using the exact temperature readings from those same locations?

You're funny.

Let's see...has anything changed in terms of industrial mechanisms post 1880?

Have industrial effluents increased since 1920?

Save it, Nixon was behind the EPA.

What are you doing to save the planet?

(nothing)

:censored2:

vantexan

You're funny.

(nothing)

With so much manufacturing sent offshore are you sure we are emitting more pollutants than in 1920? And we certainly aren't close to China and India.

floridays

False. The program was a success, in spite of an over publicized failure of one company.

I’ll give you points for echoing propaganda, though.
I don't need points, I'm not at a business that offers loyalty or any other kind of points. I deal in citation, wicch you understand. Start cite in as Jethro would say, my lovely.

floridays

Your big chance buddy, explain it.
Before you do explain ice age, and what leads to it.
After you are through please explain global warming, We'll call that the "Florida" age, and what leads to it.
I know you have me blocked, any surrogate you have is free to respond. There will be none. It cannot be done even with all of your "science".

All
bsbullf.gif
aside, within the framework of science, convert me.
You have me blocked, you won't see this. I'm being moderated, they can withhold it.
I am asking all you smart guys to convert me.

You're funny.

X

(nothing)

We all agree that pollution is harmful. But for this discussion we are strictly talking CO2. without it the earth would die.

Well in 1880 the population was 1.5 billion people. Today we have 7.5 billion people. That is a massive increase in CO2.

BrownArmy

We all agree that pollution is harmful. But for this discussion we are strictly talking CO2. without it the earth would die.

Well in 1880 the population was 1.5 billion people. Today we have 7.5 billion people. That is a massive increase in CO2.

Hamberders.

Sportello

You sir have earned a gold star for this excellent question. I have asked the same previously. Not here, but I have and never an answer.
With the great technology we currently live with is it too much to ask the gps coordinates of these stations, and historical pictures? I don't ask much, it would be an unreasonable request for the other side however.
How drunk are you?

Sportello

I will ask specifically, what is fiction in my post?
You are not worthy of having a serious discussion with.
You may soon join van and the Canadian on the ignore list. The only reason hoaxster isn’t there is because his decent into madness is hard to look away from.