Global warming

BrownArmy

Yes yes very good point comrade RedArmy.
Ignore our 6 page outline and 14 page proposal for the red revolu-, I mean green new deal.
View attachment 244399

We really meant “carbon capturing”, now give us power you deplorables. Quit resisting.

Look guy, you can go full m o r o n, or you can settle down.

Your choice.

Mumbles McConnell put the 'green new whatever' to an immediate vote, skipping any dialogue about it's contents.

That's why no Dems voted for it, they were protesting McConnell's power-move.

Tell me in all seriousness that you're completely fine with how Republicans are handling climate issues, and I'll stop trolling you.

LMFAO, if Trump dies of 'hamberder overload', then Mike Pence is Prez.

How do you feel about Pence?

I feel like the Dems' slogan for 2020 should be, 'we won't put you in a pen'.

Animal%20pen%20Fence_001.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Look guy, you can go full m o r o n, or you can settle down.

Your choice.

Mumbles McConnell put the 'green new whatever' to an immediate vote, skipping any dialogue about it's contents.

That's why no Dems voted for it, they were protesting McConnell's power-move.

Tell me in all seriousness that you're completely fine with how Republicans are handling climate issues, and I'll stop trolling you.

LMFAO, if Trump dies of 'hamberder overload', then Mike Pence is Prez.

How do you feel about Pence?

I feel like the Dems' slogan for 2020 should be, 'we won't put you in a pen'.

Animal%20pen%20Fence_001.jpg
I’d rather deal with people denying climate change and the need for federal government reforming our economy than people who knee jerk to government intervention every time they stump their toe on something.

BrownArmy

Why do you support democrats covering for Ilhan? Very sad to disrespect the victims of 9/11.

Yah, I just saw that.

She's a dumazz.

I don't see you ducking and covering for stupid inflammatory nonsense that Republicans routinely let fly out their own mouths.

Why should I be responsible for one moronic Democrat?

Get over it, there's dumb people everywhere.

I'm certainly not responsible for that lady...I don't ask you to be responsible for Kris Kobach, do I?

BrownArmy

I’d rather deal with people denying climate change and the need for federal government reforming our economy than people who knee jerk to government intervention every time they stump their toe on something.

When Pence becomes Prez because Donny died of a 4-alarm hamberder coronary, you might change your mind.

Does it really matter?

The planet is actually warming, and the effects are HUUUGE.

We could argue about the cause, but that’s almost irrelevant.

My problem with folk of your ilk is that you’re like ‘nothing’s wrong’...there’s plenty wrong, and we should get ahead of it.

Denying what’s literally happening is foolish.
It matters because they’ve got it wrong. Their “science” is not science.