Global warming

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I was in morelucks neighborhood today ( not on the seedy side though ) on the Harley, and it was 88 degrees in Lake Forrest. Quite a warm day for the middle of winter in so cal... Blue skies and high heat!

All normal I guess.

TOS.

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1392601203979.jpg
    ResizedImage_1392601203979.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 101

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
If you guys want a bible thread, say the word and I'll split the posts out :wink2:
Somehow, I don't think the deniers really want that.

Will of god, caused by man, natural progression, old testament, new testament....Calvinism, Presbyterianism, Catholicism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism....the list goes on.

It's so hard to tell the sinners from the saints.

Bottom line, we are all on the planet and can help save it or use it up. Only a fool would believe that the resources are infinite, not finite.

It seems as though those who are opposed to equality for all are the same that deny man's effect on the planet.

Fear seems to rule in today's discussions. Rationality has been discarded.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Because you think that you're so smart and powerful that the mods would waste their time using their dark powers on you... or maybe it was really because cloudflare's LA node was down... https://twitter.com/CloudFlareSys
Poor excuse, especially when a US proxy was used to actually log on. Of course, when one has been so severely moderated why would be they suspicious?

Fear.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Poor excuse, especially when a US proxy was used to actually log on. Of course, when one has been so severely moderated why would be they suspicious?

Fear.
Guess what, I'm in so cal and the LA node is closest to me. When I tried to view anything on browncafe I was served this error. It clearly says Los Angeles

cloudflare.png

so I thought our server was down. When I took a look at the server status it was purring like a kitten so that wasn't it. Then I looked at cloudflare's status and the problem was within their content delivery network, but the error they sent out blamed browncafe. That annoys me.

That and lately every time there's a glitch somewhere someone publicly claims the glitch to be evidence that they are being treated unfairly by the mods.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This weekend, Kerry (Lurch) said climate change is as great a problem as terrorism, weapons of mass destruction and a few other things....... I don't agree, you can side with him . He'd make a good buddy for ya.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yesterday's hourly details do not support your story of 88 degrees in Lake Forrest........more lies for dramatic effect!!

http://www.weather.com/weather/yesterday/hourly/Lake Forest CA 92630:4:US

Thats funny, your weather forecast says 75 degrees and mostly cloudy, but the skies were bright blue and sporadic light cloud cover all day. Weather was HOT and beautiful for a winters day. 88 degree peak at 230pm, no wind, dry air.

The picture i posted shows the sky clear as a bell.

Sorry, weather.com hasnt hit an accurate forecast in years. Lake Forrest had shorts, tanktops and flipflops as the style of dress for the day.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I see people in shorts and tank tops when it's 5o degrees out......just cause dummies dress wrong does,'t make your point!!

You lie to suit your stories !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"The picture i posted shows the sky clear as a bell. ....." (tos)

Since when is a picture the temperature reading ???????